What Lies Ahead

Blaise checked the balance of the staff he was making for Jackie. He looked at his wife she was sharping her Katana's. They had pulled over to rest for the night he stood up and said ''Try this'' Jasmine stood up and took the staff from her from her husband. She spun it and stabbed at the air and said ''It needs to be lighter at the top but not to light so it won't break in the Inferi's heads.'' Blaise nodded and went back to work evening the staff up.

He would have to work on the metal one when they arrived at a permeant place somewhere, they could stay for a bit. He looked at the babies and they were sleeping in their basinet. He rubbed Willow's hand and Willow's tiny hand wrapped around his much larger finger and he melted. Jasmine's eyes went to Blaise and he was smiling softly at Willow who had his finger in her hand while she was sleeping. She smiled and said ''Blaise the staff.''

Blaise shook his head and his cheeks darkened and he cleared his throat and said ''Right'' and went back to work.

The next dayJasmine sighed when Dale's RV broke down, she mumbled ''I hate that man's RV''

Blaise chuckled and said ''We can give Jackie her staff.'' Blaise took Stefan and put him in his carrier and strapped him to his chest and Jasmine did the same with Willow. Willow laid her head on her mother's chest and Stefan was sleeping against his father's chest. Blaise walked out of their RV and Jasmine locked the door's. Blaise, they looked and saw that they were in a car graveyard. Jasmine could feel the death surrounding her Blaise eyes went to her and he said ''Okay.''

Jasmine nodded and started gathering supplies she found a car with children's clothes and looked and then at Carl and nodded they would fit him. She pulled out a pair of boots that were roughly Carl's size too she walked over and said ''Here sweet heart put these on they are better than those shoes that are falling apart.''

Carl took the items and grinned ''Thank you'' Jasmine nodded at the child Carl asked ''Can I see?'' Jasmine let him see Willow and Willow looked at him and blinked at the boy staring at her. She looked at her mom and Jasmine grinned and Willow yawned.

Jasmine hummed ''They don't really do much but sleep and eat and cry at this stage.'' Carl nodded and touched her hand and Willow laid her head on her mother again and closed her eyes. Jasmine felt her magic warn her and she said ''Come on Carl we need to hide right now.'' Jasmine took Carl's hand and led him to a relatively clean car no blood just dust mostly. She whispered ''Climb in the front and squeeze into the floor don't make any noises okay'' Carl nodded. He did as he was told and Jasmine laid in the back floor with Willow the baby didn't wake despite their positions. She thought about her husband and her son she couldn't do anything about it and it killed her a little inside.

Ten minutes earlier

Blaise walked over to Jackie who was next to Lori and Carol who had her daughter near her. Blaise handed the woman that Staff and said ''I will make a metal one for you as soon as I can this should be enough for now; I'll teach you how to wield it.'' Jackie took the staff and thanked the younger man. Blaise nodded and Blaise walked away and he looked and saw Shane with Glenn.

Blaise walked over and Shane said ''Hey man''

Blaise said ''Hey'' he walked over to the water truck and Blaise's eyes widened when Shane opened the truck and saw 12 bottles of water. He said ''Whoa.''

Shane grinned ''Yeah whoa'' he popped the top off one and it rained on his head and Blaise shook his head at the muggle and Shane said ''I would offer for you to join in but you have a newborn on your chest.'' Blaise smirked and looked and saw Rick weaving and ducking he said ''Get down now'' Shane looked and then grabbed Glenn shoving him down. Blaise went under carefully and slowly laying on his back so he wasn't on top of his son. Stefan opened his eyes and Blaise smiled at him. Stefan looked around and Blaise rubbed his back softly trying to comfort him so he wouldn't cry. It worked Blaise sighed in relief in his head he looked around and he didn't see Jasmine on Willow his heart pounded he needed to know if his girls were okay, he watched the Inferi's feet pass the truck just waiting until they stopped walking by.

Shane looked and saw Blaise shaking with nervousness he knew why he was worried about the young mother also. Shane didn't know why he had just been broken up with he didn't understand why he had these feelings. Shane hadn't even spoken more then four sentences to the younger girl. Shane just felt protective of the girl he was shaking also waiting for the herd to pass as soon at they did Blaise and Shane left Glenn to get out by himself and they went up the highway. They saw Carol being held back by Lori crying ''Oh Lori two walkers are after my baby!''

Jasmine got out of the car and Carl followed after her Jasmine was ambushed by her husband, he quickly looked her over and Willow and Jasmine did the same to him and Stefan. Jasmine hugged the older man and Blaise kissed the top of her head and whispered ''I thought I lost you.''

Jasmine put her forehead against his chest and mumbled ''I did too'' she kissed his lips and then saw that Shane had followed Blaise and he looked relieved to see she was okay.

Jasmine looked the older man over and Shane said ''Come on let's head back over to where the group is.'' Shane led them over and they made it to the spot just as Rick came busting out of the woods.

He said ''She's not back yet?'' Carol let out a huge wail at that news the rest of the group looked on in shock.