Understudy

Whoop whoop, Halloween is right around the corner! What all of your guys favorite holidays?
Marinette didn't understand why Damian was mad at her. She had just saved him and a whole bunch of people, but he was still glaring at her.
"You bruised his ego." Kiari said as she walked up next the her. The younger girl was still in her uniform, having just gotten back from the joker fiasco.
"Pardon?" Marinette asked, a brow raised. Kiari sighed, "you saved him when he was at a week point, he doesn't like to be helped."
Marinette nodded and looked over to the brooding boy, who was tinkering with one of his gadgets. She didn't like having someone she saw as a friend mad at her-but then again, they never really said they were friends, they just implied it.
That made her pause. They weren't friends, but they were much closer then some of the people she knew for her whole life. Funny. She just felt safer with him, even when she was with Adrian she still had that little voice in the back of her head telling her to sleep with an eye open. Damian never made her feel like she had to be cautious around him, he made her feel like she could walk through a maze blindfolded if he was on the other side.

Funny.

"So, who's the red mouse-bug?" Kiari asked. Marinette jumped, she hadn't realized she had been day dreaming.
"Oh-um-her name is tikki. She's my kwamii." Marinette explained, rubbing the back of her neck.
"Todd! Give that back now!" Damian Yelled as he chased the older brother around, Jason having stolen the gadget he was tinkering with. Dick chuckled, "dami! Just don't kill him!"

Kiari sighed again, "so what's a kwamii?"
Marinette smiled, and grabbed the younger girls hand, "I'll just have to explain it! Come!"

Time skip-
After explaining what a Kwamii  was, Kiari laid on Marinette's bed with a Dazed look. Marinette understood, all that information just in a few minutes.
"So you get God like power from tiny little creatures that hide in your jewelry? And you have to fight bad guys that are created by another godlike person who uses butterflies to make people evil. That's a lot to proses."
Marinette chuckled, and nodded her head.
" I had the same reaction when I found out, it's completely understandable."
Kiari sat up from the bed, I determined look on her face. " make me your student!"
Marinette was taken back, student?
" do you want me to be your teacher, why?"
Kiaris eyes sparkled, "I wanna be like you! Your so cool!and pretty!"
Marinette blushed and laughed, "I guess I could use a pupil."

Marinette pulled the miracle box from under the bed and showed Kiari. Marinette opened it and smiled at the missing ones.
The bee, the snake, the dragon, the turtle and the rabbit.
Marinette stared down at the box, hand hovering over the miraculous. The fox.
"Kiari, this is the miraculous of the fox. God of trickery and illusion."
Kiari took the necklace carefully, as if touching it with to much Force could break it.
She pulled the chain around her neck, and a bright orange light began to fly around her.
The little ball of orange light stopped in front of the brunette, who held out her hands for the small fox to sit on.
"Hmmmmm, you have a stronger mind the Alya. But the need for more fun! I can see we will be good friends."
"Kiari, this is trix. Trix, this is Kiari my understudy." Marinette introduced.
"How do I become a cool superhero? Like you?"
"All you hav to do is say 'trix! Let's pounce!' It's easy!"
"Alright! Trix let's pounce!"

One transformation later~
"You look great! Now what should we call you?"

"How about, vixxen?"

I know I know, I'm bad at drawing! Well past me was, this drawing if from like the beginning of last year! I know this is a short chapter but I'm doing this in class and I didn't want to forget it! Have a good day and stay safe everyone! New chapt...

I know I know, I'm bad at drawing! Well past me was, this drawing if from like the beginning of last year! I know this is a short chapter but I'm doing this in class and I didn't want to forget it! Have a good day and stay safe everyone! New chapters are coming soon!