It's not even that funny

Daily Progress◈◈◈◈◈◈◇◇◇◇60.3%
T̶o̶m̶o̶r̶r̶o̶w̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶d̶a̶y̶.̶ ˢᴬᵞ ᴳᴼᴼᴰᴺᴵᴳᴴᵀ ᵀᴼ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴹᴼᴼᴺ 🐾

✐𝕥𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕒 ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴅᴀʏ 〰︎📧 ❥🍒🍨✧🧸ྀི👑🧸

𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔞'𝔰 𝖕𝖔𝖛

We arrive home and all of us was chilling in my room but I couldn't stop laughing at the situation that accrued earlier that shit was so funny and I don't know why. "It's not even that funny" I heard Miya say. I still laughed and didn't respond bc I was laughing too hard. Maya just rolled her eyes and looked back at her phone. After a while I calmed down and then we talked about something else. "HEYYYYY" Robert shouted in a girly voice. "Ew bob get out" I said rolling my eyes playfully. "Shut up Mattia go shart on the sheets at playlist" he said and everyone started laughing really loud. "Aye Miya do you have Instagram" he asked. Everyone looked at her with silence. "No..." she answered. "So what to you do when you're bored?" Rob asked. "I skate,paint,and draw, well sometimes I do my own nails too if I'm really bored" she said smiling. "Okayyy...um do you play fifa?" He asked her. "What is Feeee Faa" she asked. Everyone started dying again at the way she pronounced it. "Yo she's hilarious" Ale said but when all soon stopped laughing when we seen the embarrassed but serious look on her face. "Wait you're serious?" Kai asked her. Miya nodded her head up and down slowly. "Let me see your phone I'll make you one" Roshaun said. Maya hesitantly gave him her phone and he started making her a insta,and TikTok acc. "Done, aye Mattia give her a shoutout" he said. "Aight bet" I said. "What bet?" Miya asked. All of us palmed our foreheads and chuckles a little. "Now we have to teach her slang omfg" Alvaro said. "Shut up Alvaro" I said.
A few minutes later and we were all goofing around except for Miya because she was watching team umizoomi or something like that.
A/n: aye if you know that show comment down below I frickin love that show that's my whole childhood well- not my whole childhood bc it came out in 2010 but yeah yk what I mean n e wayz ily Kings and Queens have a great day💖✨👑👑back to the story now 🤓😚

Maya's POV
I was scrolling through Instagram and seen the post that ale posted of me and smiled to myself i really liked that picture. I got a message from a guy and clicked on it. It said 'hey I'm Mattia's friend but we're not talking right now bc of a little argument but I just wanted to say hi and you're beautiful' I giggled and replied back with 'thank you, you're cute too' "what are you giggling at?" Mattia asked. "Nothing" I replied and kept texting this mysterious boy who claims he's Mattia's friend. I didn't even notice Mattia was hovering over me until I felt my phone being snatched out of my hands. I looked up to see Mattia of course and he looked angry. "Miya... don't ever talk to this boy again" he said. "You can't tell me what to do" I said standing up and trying to get my phone back. He messaged something to the boy and handed me my phone back. I looked down onto my phone and didn't see the boy's account anymore. He probably blocked him, I got a little upset but went downstairs to make dinner for me because why not and also the boys are eating Wendy's and I didn't want any. I walk into the kitchen and start making my food when I hear the doorbell ring. I walk to the door and open it but there was no one there. I looked down and see these beautiful red roses and in a black bouquet with a red ribbon on it and it had my name and the company on it. I picked them up and took them inside the house. They smell so good, I hear the boys coming up the stairs. "Miya!" Ale called out to me. "I'm in the kitchen!" I called back. Everyone came towards the kitchen. "Who was that?" Mattia asked. "I don't know but whoever it was they gave me these roses" I responded and put them in a vase.
(The roses)

The rest of the boys shrugged it off but Mattia didn't look too happy about it but still went downstairs with the boys

The rest of the boys shrugged it off but Mattia didn't look too happy about it but still went downstairs with the boys. I finished cooking and made me a smoothie.