ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴍʏ ɢɪʀʟғʀɪᴇɴᴅ

The interview was finished and I was now in Mattia's friend's car with him and his other friends because he wanted to show me The rest of New Jersey Totowa.

Inside ✨Chickie Fil A✨
We were at this fast food place eating and talking about random things when all of a sudden Mattia's attention turned towards the door and he made lovey dovey eyes. I look towards the door and seen this beautiful girl with blondeish brownish hair came in. She sat down at the table and talked to all the boys and was kissing Mattia. She then turned her eyes towards me and I got uncomfortable. "Who are you?" she asked in a rude way. I just kept my head down and looked at my phone going on YouTube and playing a video then putting my earphones in. I cannot stand rude people sure I have my bitchy moments but never like that. I get it you may be like 'oh it's not that deep' well coming from me a sensitive,sweet girl not to sound conceited but from my POV my bitchy moods are different. I would tell someone to just leave me alone for a while until I cool down and I'm ready to talk but I would say it in a sorta bitchy way and tell them that after arguing. Well to me that's how normal rude people would do it. I feel a long nail tap on my shoulder and I look up to see that same girl who gave me the dirty look and i took my earphones out and stared at her. "I'm sorry for asking you that question in a rude way but, my name is jenna who are you?" She asked politely this time. I flashed her a baby smile and told her my name: "I'm Miya Polibio it's kinda sounds crazy but I'm Mattia's long lost twin" I said blushing in shyness. "You're really beautiful" she said. "Thank you" I replied. "You're welcome" she said smiling cheekily and sitting down. "Maya can I take a picture of you?" One of Mattia's friends asked. I think it was Alejandro. "Sure" I said smiling.
We walked to a near by flower field to take some pictures and to be honest they came out really good.

alejandrorosario ○

alejandrorosario                               ○○○

●○

●○Liked by mattiapolibio and 357,361 others

●○
Liked by mattiapolibio and 357,361 others

alejandrorosario Met his long lost twin sis today and she's so funny 😂

mattiapolibio she really is
58 secs 10,400 likes Reply

Jennahablitz She's a cutie😍
40 secs 587 likes Reply

kairiconsention
37 secs 8,000 likes Reply

robertgeorges Gotdamn🥺💖she smexy 👊🏾✨😍👁💋👁
24 secs 3,000 likes Reply

mattiapolibio @robertgeorges shut up bob😠😡 this ain't pornhub
22 secs 20,000 likes Reply

Njboyssss @mattiapolibio PFHAHAHAHA
20 secs 300 likes Reply

Bighater202 ugh she's ugly asf😭🤢🤮
15 secs 1 like Reply

mattiapolibio um- chile you're talking about someone looks when you yourself looks like a Neanderthal PLZ-
1 secs ago 50,000 likes Reply

Load more comments

I looked at Alejandro's phone for a second and read the comments but stopped after a few seconds and then thanked Mattia for sticking up for me.

"Thank you Mattia, for sticking up for me" I smiled. "You're welcome" he smiled back. Everyone said aww until I asked him a question.
"Oh an Mattia can I ask you something?" I asked him. "Yeah sure what's up?" He said giving me permission. "Um what's pornhub?" I asked. Everyone's face dropped so quickly and Mattia blushes In shock. "I- um-um- d-don't w-w-worry about it" he said stuttering. "Oh ok" I said handing Alejandro his phone back and going on mines. I went to chrome and tapped on the search bar bc I'm assuming it's some type of website. I typed in pornhub.com and it took to the website. I screamed and dropped my phone. Mattia looked confused and he went to pick up my phone but I quickly grabbed it. "NO!" I shouted. Everyone looked at me confused and I blushed in embarrassment. Suddenly Alejandro took my phone while I didn't notice but I could only tell it was him bc he was the only one close to me. He started laughing really hard when he saw what was on my screen and I blushed even harder. "What's so funny?" Mattia asked him. "Y-yo she actually searched up pornhub" he said laughing. Everyone started dying and I became so embarrassed, this is not how I wanted this day to go. Mattia fell on the floor with literal tears coming out of his eyes from laughing so hard. "I'm so weak!" Mattia said while laughing. "Shut up" I said. "Miya-" Jenna said while laughing. *Sighs* this is gonna be a long day.