Apologize

TW: this chapter is about Mattia's past

A/n: This is important y'all. Okay so you can read the chapter and come back or you can read this first. But I wanted to know if anyone wants this book. I know it's probably gonna take a while to get comments because of the huge impact I've had and took a break from reading. But I genuinely wanna know if one of y'all wanna finish this book. If not then drop ideas because I low-key lost the whole point of my own story.😭 Tbh my first move was making this into a story where they have powers as twins. But I saw that as a little cringe and you know at that time everyone was getting called out for it and still is so. Let me know if y'all want it or at least want to help with ideas.

Everything went silent for just a moment and I heard a sniffle. I turned to Mattia to see him crying, he looked upset. "What is it?" I asked. "I feel undeserving of everything. I made so many mistakes and I'm still young. Everything is moving so fast. I still get hate and death threats for saying the N-word and homophobic and transphobic stuff I said." He said.

"Well it's not my place to speak on the n-word neither is it my to talk about the homophobic accusations. Even though I am a part of the LGBTQ community myself. I only choose to not speak on that because I know you truly hurt young fans worldwide because of dumb shit you said Mattia. You have to change, stop finding things like that funny or doing that stuff in front of your friends. And while I do love all and I mean all of your friends you're letting them paint a bad image on you." I said sighing.

"You mean a lot to me Mattia, you're my twin but I want you to open your eyes I know those are your friends they're supposed to be your friends until the end, but if they keep saying it. Eventually you're gonna get blamed for it. Just in general, you have to stop letting that n word roll of your tongue. That word has a lot of meaning behind it it's not just some plain old word. So anywho I'm glad you're trying to change I want you to change. Because stuff like that can mess with your future." I said hugging him.

I would never defend Mattia in a to where I see him a dumb kid with mistakes who did nothing. No. I see him as a dumb kid who made multiple mistakes and is trying to change. His past ain't the best, and instead of posting blank black pictures on insta he needs to actually address everything on live. I think it would be great for him to listen to what the black community, The lgbtq and more communities that wants to have a say and need to have a say. Since they were the ones who were also harmed.
———————————————————

I took Mattia to a Cafe to let him clear his thoughts and think about everything. Right now I was currently enjoying a cake with a Dalgona coffee. Typical. For me at least.

Tonight he will be going to live to address everything. Which is good, he needs to own up to everything. I finished my red velvet cake and drank my coffee I have to be at the house in a bit so I need to hurry. Mattia came back from his thought and are too then we talked a little bit and went home.