At the Start

When your reading this, listen to the song on the side because it will really capture the feel of this story. Enjoy!<3

~Flashback~

“I’m- I’m sorry miss” The small petite nurse said to me, clipboard in hand and a sympathetic look painted on her face.

“Yo-ur  ly-i-ng” I stumbled my words on the tip of my tongue as my mind began to panic. I don’t understand. This isn’t a soap opera so what am I suppose to do?

I felt a comforting hand on my shoulder and looked up to see Louis with tears flooding his eyelids. The big blue pools that were usually full of excitement and laughter were dead; full of loss and despair.

But I just couldn’t bring myself to cry, I was still in shock. How am I supposed to believe a pathetic nurse like herself? She probably wants attention from the paparazzi or something.

“I want to see him” I spoke, determination and anger dripping from my mouth like a lion hungry for prey.

“I’m afraid we can’t let you do that miss, he has already been taken awa-“

“NO” I shouted, stopping her mid sentence.

“YOU’RE A LIAR! YOUR LYING, THIS IS A JOKE ISN’T IT?” I broke, letting all my emotions finally out.

“Holly pleas-e” Louis broke, sobbing uncontrollably.

Free tears began to leave my eyes as her words began to sink in. It just can’t be true; I refuse it to be true.

What about the boys?

What about… what about Darcy?

More lukewarm tears began to fall softly down my red blotchy cheeks as I looked around the abandoned hospital. My vision became blurry and my breath quickened. Sweat swiftly began to drip of my forehead and my hands suddenly became clammy.  

“No” I whispered.

“No” I repeated, shaking my head back and fourth looking at the glossy floor.

“No” I broke.

Behind the nurse I could see the hospital room door open, that hospital room.

The hospital room.

I spent three weeks in that hospital room watching the one I love in pain and suffering. I held his hand, preying that he would wake up soon and now they’re telling me he would never wake up.

But when the hospital room opened, I had a mini heart attack where I thought for just one second, just one millisecond that he would walk out. Grinning with his dimples sticking out and his curls bouncing on the top of his head. His emerald green orbs would meet with mine and he would attack me with hugs and kisses. Just like all those times he walked out of the airport after a tour and I waited for him to arrive. He would just smother me in love and devotion, just like ever since I met him fourteen years ago, and we fell helplessly in love.

However, this time he did not walk out. For this time the sight was much more traumatizing than any others. I watched as the two doctors who ran to his room before when the loud terrifying beeping noise was sounding from his monitor, wheeled out a lifeless body.

They had masks covering their faces and were wheeling out a large tray like thing. The tray like thing had a plain white sheet covering a figure. Not just and figure… a body.

Not just any body, but my baby’s body.

At that moment, it felt like a rock hard ball was thrown at my face. All though, this time it wasn’t a ball it was something you call reality. My heart accelerated down to my stomach as my body began to shake and tremble with tears.

I collapsed into the arms of someone and began to sob and scream, letting out all my pain and emotions from the shocking news the nurse told me less than two minutes ago.

“I’m sorry, he just didn’t make it” The nurse clarified, however it did not need to be clarified. I saw it with my own eyes, even though the nurse told me he had already been taken, I knew that was him, my gut instinct told me.

“Shhhhh” The person I recognized to be Louis said, attempting to calm me down. He stroked my head as I sobbed into his shirt, his shirt become soaked with my tears.

But his soothing sounds could not help me as my mind drifted to Darcy.

Darcy…

I began to shake with more tears as the fact embedded into my mind.

My husband…

Harry Styles,

Was dead.