WHITE x BLACK - Security saw it..

black is a crewmate, and is a boy.

white is an imposter, and is also a boy

so basically MxM IxC.

however, this is more of an angsty chapter.,.,

HEAVY GORE AND BLOOD WARNING FOR THIS CHAPTER!

%%%% signs for when it starts!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Black's last task was finished, and as he finished up the wires, he sighed.

...

He hasn't seen White at all...

Not since they were at the cafeteria, before they all parted ways with one another.

Maybe he should look at the security cameras..?

Gulping down the spit that had gathered up in his mouth, he nervously walked over to the security room, hoping and praying that what he thought was happening wasn't happening..

Plus, there's only 4 cameras in The Skeld...

Walking over to the cameras, he pressed some buttons, hovered the clean and disinfected mouse over to some other things, and stood there anxiously, eyeing the four TV's like they were his worst enemy.

...

Meanwhile, at the top left camera, which showed what was happening in the hallway that connected  O2, Weapons and Navigation... something horrible was happening.

...

Black gasped in horror, and took a step back..

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% IT STARTS HERE! BE WARNED!

Pink's body lay there, mutilated, as soft tissue was stabbed over and over, twitching as she felt the unfamiliar and unfortunate sensation of the cold, dull blade piercing her skin, a horrid and agonising feeling..

Trying to fight back for what seemed like an inch of her life, she swatted at White with the little amount of strength she had...

Such little energy, she couldn't even scream.

All she could do was lay there as she opened her mouth to plead for him to stop.

But all to vain, as all she could do was hopelessly choke and hack on her own blood. She swore she could feel her own organs being thrown up and exiled out of her throat, as if they were stretching out her oesophagus to unmeasurable proportions.

His knife dug deeper, as he twisted it round into her flesh, making jagged and uneven cuts on the inside.

And, with a final stab to her eye, her silent suffering and agony which seemed like it had lasted forever, had come to a restless end.

....

Black couldn't even comprehend what he had seen, his eyes wide, his knees weak, and his voice suddenly gone.

But, despite the numb and fuzzy feeling in his legs, all he could think about was running and slamming the emergency button, to tell everyone what he had seen.

Weirdly, out of morbid interest, he continued watching that specific screen, while the others in the  3 different ones continued on with their tasks, not knowing what had happened.

They hadn't been traumatised like he had just been. Not yet..

White, with his... sharp teeth? What? How?!

Even though Black couldn't hear what was happening through the cameras, he could already tell what the sounds of him tearing and biting at her skin was like..

He tore off her spacesuit with ease, revealing her precious and naked body.

Which was only tainted and destroyed by the multiple wounds all over her body, like a morbidly gory painting.

Digging both of his hands into one of her bigger wounds, he ripped flesh and organs out, into his hands.. the blood flowing out and escaping.

Then, with just one swift movement of his mouth, he swallowed the chunk whole.

%%%%%%%%%%%% IT ENDS HERE!

Black couldn't watch anymore. He just couldn't.. it was too much for him.

He started to run, horrified and just wanting one thing, all whilst getting strange looks from Orange, who he had bumped into, and Cyan, who was walking to Medbay.

And.. he saw it.

Raising his hand, panting, he smacked the button...

The unfamiliar, loud noise had alerted everyone, who had started to head to the Cafeteria.

They were all confused, but, assuming it was serious, they all ran.

White was panicking internally. Even though he had thrown Pink's body into a vent and started to come over here, he still had her blood on the soles of his shoes.

....

It was the first kill on the ship.

First blood, and first meeting.

....

-------
part 2 coming soon today!