PURPE x WHITE - Gross..

they're both men, and this is pretty wholesome lol since they're both already a thing

both crewmates too :-)

expect a part two tomorrow ^^
--------

Purple had finished with the underwhelming task of fixing lights. You see, after some whole, unknown ordeal in here, he had been stuck with the job of fixing the smashed and dented cameras.

At any time, he could tune in with any other crewmate who had the mini-mic cleverly attached to the side of the helmets, and the only other person who had it was.. Yellow.

He never spoke to Yellow much, nor did he like him, especially his air-headed, shitshow of a personality where, despite evidence being strategically thrown and darted onto his face like a board, it would somehow completely miss him.

So he never ended up using the somewhat-useful feature, and ignored every single broadcast or word Yellow tried to speak to him.

He was clearly no good for Purple and should probably stay away so Purple's braincells don't deteriorate.

...

Sighing in irritation, he took his wrench and looked at what parts to fix.

Being the only mechanic on the ship was hard, and it takes a lot of energy and care in it's practice. One wrong move and everything could fall apart like a glass cup dropped from an unfortunate person's hands.

Either way, he has to do this so the crew doesn't die without at-least camera evidence.

Yeah sure, process of elimination exists, and so does questioning the whole crew, but why go off of suspicion if you have the proof mapped out and pinpointed in front of you..?

...

The deafening creaking and whining of the metal gears that were linked together inside of the old cameras was enough to echo across the entire spaceship despite its vast design. As Purple repaired, the parts only groaned and clicked more, eventually becoming a nuisance to the poor guy.

Nobody came around Security most of the time unless they're watching cameras, and it's extremely risky too knowing that someone could just hop out of a vent and take your last breath away in a slice of a knife, a stab of a tentacle, or the loud clack of a pistol.

So it was usually just Purple lurking around these parts alone.

Eventually, after what seemed like hours, he had finished up with the needed fixing and placed the wrench back inside of his chest pocket. Where he always kept it, of course.

As he trotted out, horrific thoughts almost immediately engulfed his mind, seeing about two dead bodies of his own friends already being the line drawn in chalk for him.

...

Time to see what White is up to.

------

White was hanging alongside Red, who was trying to swallow down his absolutely pathetic excuse for food. You see, despite being a self-proclaimed chef, White himself was terrible at the skill.

His masterpieces ranged from boiled cabbage dipped in barbecue and mayonnaise which seemed to have gone off about a month ago, deepfried, and served to the unlucky crew, to oven-baked chips, stringy cheese melted on top, and the god-forsaken "curry" which looked toxic with it's blinding crimson sauce, all mixed together to create something strange.

But this was nothing like the others. Oh no, was it worse.

The supposed """"food"""" was a slimy texture, almost hissing, steaming and violently fizzing as White inched his fingers closer to Red's hand - most likely to give him some of this shit.

Frantically, the taller boy shook his head, seeming worried. How is one this bad at cooking?!

"Jesus christ dude.. I'm not trying that thing."

"Why not..? It's good, promise~!"

Annoyed, Red started to step away, not noticing that White had smeared the substance onto the back of his helmet. He'll have fun cleaning that off.

"Gross, man. That food probably has Covid-20 in it somewhere."

"Those skid-mark boxers do too. Might wanna wash 'em bud.."

Growling, he eventually sucks it up, storming away from the annoying little chef.

"I do NOT have SKID MARKS!!! Fuck you!!"

"Pfft-"

He can't help but laugh. How sensitive and irritable Red is, huh?

....

Gross, right?

-------

part two coning tomorrow lol pog

also i know i havent been updating, i lost motivation halfway and i ended up not posting for a month

(also this book has 25k reads, thank you so much guys <33)

(also its 3am i should sleep okay bye-)