Chapter Ninety-Nine

Start from the beginning

"Your possessed. End of story" Ennard said.

"Trust me. You'd get used to everything after a week in this household" Foxy said.

"Dad! Where's the-"

"It's in the cabnet"

"Ok thank you!"

"I would not like to be you" Funtime Freddy said.

"Come on bro. You look like you need some fun" Lucifer grabbed Foxy's arm and pulled him up.

"Get all your kids ready" Lucifer said.

"Kids get ready and your siblings before I changed the WiFi password!" Foxy yelled, slipping on his shoes.

"There's no way-" All Foxy's kid came down dressed.

"How-?" I asked.

"Bonnie's favorite thing to tease with" Foxy said and we all left. We went to the park, and did all these things.

But it never brought Foxy to a better mood. If anything, he looked tired.

Foxy's P.O.V

I just wanted the sleep I haven't gotten for two months. While we were at the park, I slept on the bench.

"Foxy wake up" I heard.

"Let daddy sleep! He hasn't gotten sleep in two months!" Lin said.

"Fine" The person sighed and I fell into a deep sleep.

"DADDY WAKE UP!" Someone shouted after a while. I guess I got sleep, but I was still tired.

"FOXY SANHAL SULLIVAN-DARE!" A female yelled. If anything, I hate it when someone say's my full name. I slowly opened my eyes and everyone was upside down.

"What?" I yawned.

"How did you get up there?!" Fritz asked. I sort of bent backwords and I was hanging upside down by a tree. Everyone in the park was staring at me, and I realized that I was hanging on a branch, by my legs.

"Ermmmmmmmmmm, ok then" Lucifer said.

"I'm too tired for this" My legs let go of the branch and I fell down, sleeping again.

Freddy's P.O.V

I caught Foxy, because I wouldn't live it down if I didn't. I steaded him up, but he just fell down again.

"Oohhhhh~~~~~" Lucifer said.

"I will kill you and once you return I will burn you in hell!" I hissed.

She stuck out a forked shape tongue and we all went home.

Or, everyone else did while I was stuck with Foxy.

"Your a grown man you'll take care of your self" I gently layed him back down on the bench and he peacefully slept. I looked at him, and just saw how peaceful he slept.

He's so cute...

WAIT WHAT?! NO! His husband just died! No no no bad Freddy! I gently petted Foxy's ears and he purred. I kissed his forehead and left him at the park.

Random Woman

There was this hot guy sleeping on the bench and I couldn't tell if he was dead or alive.

"Sir?" I asked, poking him. He opened a very bright orange eye.

"What?" He asked.

"Are you alright?" I asked him.

"Yeah I'm fine" He yawned and sat up. He looked very tired.

"When was the last time you slept sir?" I asked.

"Ah, like two months ago" He said.

"You could get very ill by not sleeping!" I said.

"It's not like I care" He said. Yeesh he's depressed. But suddenly, his tail stod up straight and his ears perked up.

"Wait where are my kids?!" He asked.

"Um.....I don't know..." I said.

"Shit if Bonnie were here he'd kill me!" The man hissed, standing up.

"Who's Bonnie?" I asked.

"I just met you, so you don't need to know my buiness" He said coldly.

"Well my name is Rachel" I said. He looked at the park and then sighed.

"I'm Foxy" He said.

"See? We're not strangers anymore" I said.

He hesitated and his ears and tail went down again.

"Bonnie is the name of my husband..." He said quitely.

"You don't seem very happy about it" I said.

"Yeah well he died two months ago" Foxy said even more quiter.

"I'm so so so so so so sorry" I squeaked.

"It's fine" He muttered.

"Your kids must be around here somewhere" I said and there was a baby cry.

"And that must be Zachary" We followed the cry to a purple haired bunny.

"Hello little one" Foxy said, taking up the baby. It slowly calmed down, gripping Foxy's finger firmly.

"M-mama" He said. Foxy's face darkened a lot.

"Mama's not here right now" He said softly.

Poor guy.

"Hey how old are you Foxy?" I asked.

"Me? I'm 17" He replied, holding Zachary close.

"17?! Your young to have a kid!" I said.

"I have more then one" He said and Zachary bit his father's finger with his mouth. (He needs some milk! HE NEEDS 'EM TEETH!)

"W-wha?! More?!" I asked.

"Yeah. Bonnie had a thing for getting pregnant a lot" Foxy chuckled sadly.

"How much? 4?" I asked.

"No actually. I have 6 todlers and up, five babies and three newborns" He said.

"But that's 14 kids..." I said.

"You'd get used to it after the first week" He said and closed his eyes.

"Maybe I can help you!" I said.

Yeesh I hate Rachel so much. No offense to all you people who's names are Rachel, but I mean in this story.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed! Have a great day!