Chapter 22

Maria's POV
After mine and Todoroki's fight he let me walk around the room of my free will. No more chains but he kept a close eye on me.

I walked over to the mirror and already you could see bruising on my face and body.

You could see where Todoroki grabbed my jaw, finger prints in the spot he held. My eye darkened from being hit. My wrists bruised from being held so tightly. My hips the same way.

I kept staring. Eventually Todoroki walked up behind me and traced his fingers all over my shoulders and back. He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder.

I flinched away from his touch but he kept going. "Let me go.." I whispered. He pulled away from me, clearly angry again. "Stop asking." He said as he sat down on the couch.

"Just for a day, let me go see my dad, let me tell him I'm okay.. then I'll come back.. I- I'll come back to you." Those words tasted gross in my mouth.

Todoroki seemed to like the sound of those words though. "You'll come back to me?" He repeated my words with a faint smile. Quickly he shook the thought and responded with a stern "No."

I moved away from the mirror and walked towards him. He couldn't hold eye contact with me anymore. "Look at me, look at what you did to me." I almost shouted in his face.

At this point I didn't care if he hit me again. I was already bruised, what's just a few more?

"You owe me." My voice dripped in venom. Todoroki stood up quickly. "I don't owe you shit." He pushed me backwards. We were about to get into another fight.

He kept pushing me back, harder and harder each time. "This is your fault. Everything is your fault." He tried blaming me for his actions.

Finally he gave me one final shove and I fell back into the mirror. It shattered behind me, luckily I was able to protect my head but the glass cut my arms and legs, even leaving a deep cut on my left cheek.

Todoroki pulled me out of the pillow of glass and yanked me over to the couch. He pushed  down and pulled out a medical kit. Still mumbling on about how it was all my fault.

I quickly kneed him in the face and began running towards the door. As soon as I got my hand around the handle I was thrown back. Landing and sliding against the floor I looked up and Todoroki was pissed.

He froze the door shut so now I couldn't get out. He'd have to unfreeze it even if he wanted out. "Knock it off!!" He yelled at me. "Never! I'm never going to stop struggling. I'm always going to fight against you. Til the day they find me, I will never stop." I replied.

By this point my cuts had opened more and blood was soaking though my clothes. I stood up and walked towards the boy before me.

I smiled and took one last swing at him before he caught my hand, twisted it behind my back and pushed me to the floor.

Todoroki grabbed the chains and chained my hands behind my back instead of infront of me like before. He grabbed the chains and dragged me over to a wall and locked me against it.

He went and cleaned up the mess we made once again. "HELP!!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!" I screamed as loud as I could. "Shut up!" Todoroki was gettin very upset with me.

Before I could stop it his lips were on mine and I couldn't even pull away. When he backed up he put a piece of duck tape over my mouth so I couldn't scream again.

"Maria, I love you. This is for your own good, you'll come to realize that eventually." He spoke in a calm, cool voice. He was back to being his normal self. He likes having me locked away, he knows I can't do anything if I am.

I wasn't chained to the wall for that long. Todoroki had just barely finished moving the furniture back in place when there was a knock at the door.

There was no place he could put me to hide me where I couldn't make noise. Slowly he tiptoed over to me and couched down. Pressing his finger against his lips, to show I needed to be quiet.

We could hear faint mumbles from the other side of the door. I worked up as much strength and courage as I could and yelled, "HELP!"

Todoroki slammed his hand on my face. Covering my mouth. I continued to fight and scream but they were all muffled now.

I became moving, so the chains would start hitting eachother, just enough to make noise for the outsiders to hear.

Before we knew it the door was busted down and there stood my father, Bakugou, Midoriya, Kirishima, Uraraka, and Jiro.

Just before they could get to me Todoroki put up and ice wall. "Fuck I have to get out of here." He swore to himself. Once again he kissed me, staring into my eyes after he said, "I will be back for you my love, wait for me."

I can't quite describe how he got away but no one dared touch him. Midoriya's ran over to me and took off the chains. Bakugou and Kirishima ran after Todoroki to try and catch him.

Jiro and Uraraka helped me up and took my over to my dad who just stood there. Taking in the sight before him.

His daughter, locked in a room full of blood and broken objects. Tangled hair and stained clothes.

Once I was infront of him he immediately wrapped his arms around me. "I'm so sorry Maria..." he whispered. I could tell he was crying but there wasn't much I could do...