Chapter 4

It's been about a week since we were let out for the summer. Everything had really died down, nothing from my stalker. So much so that I nearly forgot I had one. This just lead me to assume that he's only able to do anything while in school. Knowing this also just proves that he's a student that lives in my dorm and is in my class.

I'm actually glad there has been no sign of him... or her. I can have a peaceful summer without having to worry about anything besides training.

I train with All Might and Midoriya. It's actually quite entertaining. Seeing that Midoriya and All Might act like father and son.

Today's training session was us just running on the beach, some push ups, sit ups, squats, just basic strength training. "Hurry up Maria! You're getting behind me!" Midoriya teased. I just rolled my eyes and ran alittle faster, catching up to his side. Once there he just flashed me his usual happy grin before taking off faster than he was already going.

I ran after him, refusing to be left behind. I ended up passing him... then it became a race of who could make it to the peer first. Running in the sand was hard. With every step I had to push hard and fast so I wouldn't sink down into the squishy sand. I ended up beating Midoriya, not by much though. He was right on my ass the whole time.

Once we were finally at the peer flopped down on the cool ground. We were panting like dogs. We waited until All Might caught up so he can give us out waters. Until then we just had to lay there.

A shadow appeared from out side. We both turned to see Bakugou was there. Midoriya, without thinking jumped up and looked over to where All Might should be. He actually right there with us. He was still in his small form since Bakugou knows his secret and since he was basically outed to the whole world after his fight with All For One. All Might handed us our waters and Midoriya sat back down, chugging his water.

"You look tired, Deku." Bakugou tried to tease. Midoriya just rolled his eyes, clearly fed up with Bakugou's shit. I smiled slightly as I drank my water. Bakugou's eyes shifted from Midoriya to me. "Maria, has your summer been okay? Haven't run into any trouble right?" He asked me, his voice soft and his words smooth. My face went a light pink and I nodded.

Seeing that I've spend so much time with the blonde haired boy I couldn't help but develop feeling for him. I smiled at Bakugou before standing up. "Do you want to go get something to drink?" I asked me. I perked up at his question and looked over at All Might. Seeing that he is my adoptive father, I have to ask him permission first before I make any decicions.

All Might gave me a nod and I looked back over at Bakugou. "I would love to go get a drink with you. Uh... can we stop at my place first? You know so I can quickly shower and freshen up. I have been training all day." I asked him. He nodded and motioned me to lead the way. "Young Midoriya, do you want to come back to our place so we can discuss somethings?" All Might asked Midoriya. He nodded and they followed behind us.

All Might's POV

Me and young Midoriya walked closely behind young Maria and Bakugou. Then we started to fall back from them so I could ask Midoriya something. Once I was sure we were far enough behind them I asked my question. "Do you think Maria and Bakugou like eachother? I mean, she told me about everything at school, how she had a stalker and Bakugou let her stay in his room but do you think they like eachother?" Midoriya shrugged and we continued walking

Maria's POV

We went back to my place so I could freshen up. I left Bakugou downstairs with Midoriya and All Might. I went upstairs to my room, grabbed my clothes and went into my bathroom connected to my room. I hopped in the shower, allowing the water to wash off all the dirt and grim from the day. Once done I got out, got dressed, wrapped a towel around my head, quickly did my makeup, did my hair, and went back downstairs.

Bakugou was sitting on his phone in the living room with All Might and Midoriya were in the kitchen. "Ready?" I asked with a smile. Bakugou nodded and stood up. "I'll be back later." I waved to the others before walking out.

We went to the nearest coffee shop and went inside. I ordered an iced coffee while Bakugou ordered a normal coffee. While we were waiting for our drinks we casually started talking. That is until I got a text message. "Excuse me while I check this real fast." I said pulling out my phone. It was an unknown message.

"I told you I didn't like you around him"

My blood ran cold, a shiver went up my spine and I froze. Bakugou noticed my terror and took my phone from my hand, looking at the message. I was my stalker. He was back and around. I quickly glaced all around me to see if I noticed anyone from my class. There was no one. "He might not be inside." Bakugou suggested an option.

I looked all around from where I could behind this window. Still there was no one in sight from out class. I swallowed hard. "I-I need to go home." I said, my voice like a whisper. Bakugou understood my horror and nodded. He paid for our drinks and we left the shop. He walked be back home and waited til I got inside before leaving.

I ran to All Might where I hugged him tightly. I was shaking. My stalker was back, this time he was watching me outside of school. If he know I was at that coffee shop then he probably know's where I live to. Actually, he does know where I live, I told the whole class when I started at UA that I lived with All Might since he was my adoptive father.

Horror once again ran though my body. I felt as hot tears sprang to my eyes as I tried to hold them back. "Maria... It's okay, I got you." All Might's voice sounded. He pulled me in for a deeper hug and I began to cry. I couldn't do anything to stop it. I couldn't do anything to stop my stalker either. I felt so weak in just one moment. It was a feeling I hated and a feeling I thought I would never have to experiance this strongly again.