Chapter 15 ⚠️

After my little conversation with Todoroki I headed back to the beach. Katsuki and the others were waiting for us. We didn't return to the shore right after he claimed me, no, we returned when he saw fit.

Our conversation after was him saying my bathing suit was too revealing and he doesn't want anyone looking at me the way he looks at me. It was quite creepy but I couldn't say that to his face, I didn't want to see his reaction.

When we were back on the shore I dried off and threw on an oversized t-shirt to walk around in. I felt like I was trapped in a love triangle. I liked Katsuki, he was sweet and understanding to me. Then there's Todoroki, yes he's an attractive young male but he was fucking crazy.

If I pissed off Todoroki then other's would pay for my actions but I don't want to hurt Katsuki's feelings either. I felt trapped, like there was no where to go and no space to breath. It all was just too much.

The sun started to set and we began to pack up our things. By then I had completely dried off so I was able to put my tank top and shorts back on. I smiled as I showed the last thing in my bag and looked out over the shore line. The sun set was absolutely beautiful today.

Everyone started walking back towards UA while I stayed behind a bit. I wanted to watch as the sun sat. The explosion of colors always captivated me.

I stood there by myself, everyone else was out of view now. It was just me and the sunset.

I took in a deep breath and smiled. I was relaxed... that is until someone came up on the side of me. I looked over to see Todoroki standing beside me. "It's beautiful isn't it?" He asked, never taking his eyes off the sky. I just stared at him in disbelief.

"Maria? Are you okay?" Todoroki said and I snapped out of my little trance. His face was inches from mine. He looked over my features, a worried expression on his face. Slowly he brought the back of his hand to my forehead. "Maria, I think you're running a fever." He said taking his hand away from me.

In the moment I don't know what came over me. Maybe because I was emotionally confused, maybe because I was tired from to day, or maybe it's because I know underneath all his crazy there was a kind and caring boy.

Without thinking I pressed my lips to his. Shock overcame both me and him but neither of us pulled away. Slowly we closed our eyes and melted into the kiss.

It felt like seconds we were standing there but when I opened my eyes and pulled away the sun had fully set. I was glad, now he couldn't see me blushing.

"We should, um, head back now." Todoroki was at a lost for words. We didn't expect anything like that to happen.

We got back to the dorms and everyone seemed to be chilling in the common area. They were all playing games and messing around. I smiled at the lot and went up to my room to grab a new towel and some new clothes before I went to shower.

I went back downstairs and into the shower. All the other girls had showered tonight already so I was just me in there. I went into my own little stall and closed the door. I turned on the water and began to  wash away all the sand and dirt from today.

It was quiet in here but it was also calming. Well it was until I saw a figure standing outside the curtain of my stall. The way they were is you enter a door and its a medium sized stall. Its divided in half by a curtain, one side stays dry so you can put your items in there without worry.

Just on the other side of my curtain a figure stood. Slowly the curtain moved sideways and a Todoroki appeared. "What the hell are you doing in the girls bathroom!!?" I whisper yelled at him. "Can I join you?" He whispered.

"No! Get out!" I again whisper yelled at him, covering my breasts and lower part of my body. "C'mon Maria..." He purred. "Omg, only if you shut up! I don't want anyone hearing you!" I said to the male. He just smirked and started taking off his clothes.

Panic overtook my body and I turned around. I forgot in order to shower you have to get naked and well... he was now naked and in the shower with me.

I turned around a bit and noticed he was actually showering. Getting rid of the dried sand and dirt on his body. He smiled and turned to me, I blushed and looked away, my body facing the back wall.

"Don't be shy~" Todoroki hummed in my ear. His right hand resting on my right hip. I blushed and tried to step forward, out of his grasp but he only followed.

Now his left arm leaned against the wall on the side of my head and his right hand still rested on my hip. With little effort he spun me around to face him, my back up against the wall. His arm still on the wall and his hand now on my left hip.

I blushed madly and tried to look away but there was no where to look. He laughed quietly. "How about it Maria? Let's have alittle fun~" He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my body.

I allowed his hand to travel around my body and touch anywhere he wanted as long as it was above my waist.

Todoroki slowly leaned forward and started softly kissing my neck. Both his hands travels my body, slowly and forming moving up and down.

As he kissed my neck he started to become more aggressive than sweet. Biting and sucking in certain spots. This caused my breathing become unsteady. I got on my tip toes and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him in closer to me.

The longer this went on the more we got into it.

Todoroki scooped me up and lifted me up, my legs wrapping around his waist, my body still pressed up against the wall.

He went from my neck to my lips. Kissing me deeply and roughly. My hands traveled up and into his hair, giving it a slight pull ever so often.

"Maria please..." Todoroki panted in my ear. He backed his upper body away from mine and looked me in the eyes. This time he wasn't trying to scare me, there was a different look in his eyes.

I leaned in and kissed him lightly.

"Let's do it..."