Chapter 24

"No way" Kageyama said "is this seriously happening right now, I thought they were just joking about starting from strath" said Yamaguchi with a scared face. Suga gulped while Daichi froze in stop, Tanaka and Noya tried to say something but the words wouldn't come out, Tsukishima just stared at them but his hands were shaking a little bit and Asahi just prayed to God.

While Hinata was smiling at the fan girls he felt like someone was staring at him so he turned around and saw Karasuno frozen too scared to even speak words. Hinata snickered and said "Hi Karasuno it's sooo good to see you again" he said sarcastically, when Hinata said that everyone on Hinatas team looked over to there Direction they all tilted their heads to a 45° angle and smirked. Kageyama, Tsukishima and some others seem to snap out of their little face while others still stayed frozen "h-h-hey Hinata how's i-it going?" Suga said stuttering a little bit.

"Ohh you know this and that....but I don't want to talk about that, I want to talk about  you guys" Hinata started.
"O-Oh o-okay what do you want to talk ab—" Daichi was cut off by Hinata saying "—and how my team is going to crush you guys" Hinata said as he was face to face with Daichi "I'm sorry what?" Daichi said as his voice got a little anger "oh you know we're stronger" said Hinata in a sassy tone.

"You do know we don't face each other so national right" Daichi said (I actually don't know if you know who your competition when it comes to nationals but let's say it does say it) "oh yeah I know..and I also know that you guys won't lose a match till we face each" Hinata said as he begin to walk away with his team.
"He's right you know I don't want to lose to anyone till WE face Hinatas team" Kageyama said in a slightly angry tone of voice everyone looked at him and smirked, "ALL RIGHT EVERYONE LETS TAKE NATIONALS" Daichi Yelled.
"YEAH" everyone yelled Except for Tsukishima

Sorry for the short chapter and I'm really sorry for the super long update 😭😰 But I'll try update more often so forgive me🙏🙏