Chapter 15

The first set is almost done it's 18 to 24 Nekoma winning and they still won't let Hinata play. Nekoma scored The final point and took the first set, "YEAH" most yelled while everyone in Karasuno annoyed by how many points they let Nekoma great. "Damn it" said Kageyama in a pissed voice "ALL RIGHT EVERYONE GATHER UP" yelled Ukai "coach we need Hinata to play" said Suga "yeah coach please let Hinata play" Asahi said.

"No I won't let him play yet" Ukai said looking at Hinata who's eyes has never left the court " he'll play in the third set" Ukai said crossing his arms "but coach who said will make it to the third set" said Yamaguchi with a little doubt in his voice. "Huh are you saying you don't have faith in are team" Ukai said in a mad tone of voice "no of course not I have faith.....it's ju—" Yamaguchi was cut off by the referee yelled "SWITCH SITES" everyone in Karasuno looked at there coach one last time before leaving.

The second was hard for Karasuno they kept switching members over and over but Ukai still didn't let Hinata play. "oi Yahaba why do you think they won't let Hinata play" questioned Kindaichi "I don't know but it's sad that they're not letting Hinata play" said Yahaba "yeah it is" Kindaichi said turning his attention to the matching on.

The score is now 23 to 22 Karasuno winning.
Takeda was trying to keep the team in high spirits while Ukai kept his eyes on Hinata.
While Ukai was watching Hinata he noticed a few things Hinata's eyes looked emotionless his was mumbling a few things to himself and he would sometimes predict a few things and his predictions would always be right.
The second set finished making Karasuno win.

The third set was now taking place, everyone was shocked when they saw Hinata step in the court
"Oh look now they're making Hinata go in"
"Finally he's in"
"YAY LOOK AKAASHI HE'S IN!!!!"
"Yes yes I see Bokuto"
And some other whispers going around/screaming.

While everyone was on the court warming up a little but when Hinata walked on the court everyone froze, his eyes emotionless, his body movement still and steady, his breathing calm and the fact that he looked so distant from everyone else. Nekoma and Karasuno to scared to move or even speak. A couple minutes has past since then and still no one other a word. The referee was silent for a while to till he blew his whistle to begin the match
Hinata out of nowhere went back to his normal self and served the ball making Nekoma unfreeze losing there balance making the score 1 to 0 Karasuno winning.

Everyone snapped out of their phase still shocked by what happened
Hinata the volleyball lover, happy little sunshine
had a dark side that scared everyone.