Chapter 23

"What are we going to do guys, the nationals are in 1 week" said Yamaguchi
"Yeah we know Yamaguchi but what are we supposed to do Hinata's gone to join his demon whatever and there a powerhouse" said Narita. "Come on guys let's forget about Hinata right now and go back to practice" said Daichi

"Right" they said except for Tsukishima. As everyone went back to practice Takeda came rushing through the gym doors "GUYS GUYS" Takeda yelled everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at Takeda "what?" Ukai question "I got the tournament list"(I'm really sorry but I don't know what you call them)

"Really" Said Kinoshita, "when do we get to play Hinata's team" questioned Kageyama.
"We need to beat Kamiyama high School first" said Takeda, "damn it I want to face Hinata's team sooner" said Tanaka.
"But is Hinata's team even going to last that long to face us" said Asahi
"Huh?" Nishinoya and Tanaka said.
"Of course their going to Asahi, Hinata's team is freaking powerful" Daichi said
"right you're right sorry" Asahi apologize.

"All right everyone let's get back to practice now" said Daichi "RIGHT" they shouted except for Tsukishima.

———————————————————-
Time skip: Day of Nationals

"Okay...READY EVERYONE" Daichi screamed
"YES!!" Everyone screamed back except for Tsukishima. As Karasuno was walking to the building they started to hear girls screaming and screeching when.
"Oh what do you think is going on over?"said Tanaka as started to skip over to the group "OI WAIT FOR ME!!" Nishinoya screamed as he joined Tanaka.

"TANAKA, NOYA WAIT!"Suga screamed
"DAICHI" Suga said "I know Suga" Daichi said as they began to Chase the two of them.
"So...should we follow them or..." Tsukishima said in a bored tone of voice, "of course we follow them Tsukki" Yamaguchi said in a hype tone of voice.
"I don't know...I'm just going to go to the gym" Kageyama said
"Ohhh....is the king not that curious to see what's going on, well that's expected" Tsukishima tease.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" Kageyama screeched "hmm you heard me..~king~" Tsukishima teased even more. "huh!?" Kageyama began "Tsk let's go see what the.... noise is all about" Kageyama said as he whisper in the last part.
"Hm what was that" Tsukishima said,
"I said let's go SEE WHAT THE NOISE IS ALL ABOUT" Kageyama screamed. "Hm wow I can't beli—" Tsukishima was Cut off when Yamaguchi said "enough Tsukki let's just go"
"Tsk whatever" Tsukishima said.

As they began to walk to the fan girls they saw Suga,Daichi,Tanaka and Noya "oh guys thank god we caught up to you guys" Yamaguchi said cheerful. As soon as everyone caught up to them they saw the 5 frozen "oi Yamaguchi what are you just standing there for" Tsukishima said but Tsukishima didn't get an answer from Yamaguchi, "OI Yamaguchi Tsukishima talking to you" Kageyama said. When the two of them saw that Yamaguchi eyes never left the group, as the two of them looked up they saw the Group they never hope to see for a while.

Hinata and his team!!