Chapter 20

Hinata remain silent
"Hinata you have to say something" said Suga "I can't" Hinata said not making eye contact with anyone in the room. "What do you mean you can't" said Ryoichi in an angry tone
"I mean I can't, I know that I promised you guys but now I'm on a new team and there great guys."Hinata said Suga went up to Hinata. Suga let out his hand waiting for Hinata to take it Hinata looked at his hand for a few seconds before taking it. Suga held Hinata hand for a few seconds before saying "you need to pick them or us Hinata." in a Frustrated tone. He then let go of Hinata's hand and walked out along with the rest of  Karasuno, Nekoma, Aoba Johsai and Fukurodani.

Just leaving Hinata and his old team.
Hinata looked at them but couldn't say anything "you know he's right Hinata PICK Them or Us" Haruki said shouting a little bit which shocked Hinata and everyone else because Haruki has never shouted at Hinata in his entire life. ".....I.....I can't" was all Hinata could say "I'm sorry Hinata but we need an answer" said Daisuke.
Hinata couldn't said anything he just stared at them, "Shouyou..we need....an answer....now..or soon" Cyrus said "I know just give me time" Hinata said and upset/angry voice the 5 waited a little bit before walking out leaving Hinata all alone.

   The Next Day:

When it was time for volleyball practice it was so quiet.
No one made eye contact with Hinata and Hinata didn't make eye contact with them. Everyone avoided Hinata and he did the same it got so bad that when Hinata came in a room everyone would walk away from him.
"ENOUGH" Hinata Shouted making everyone turn to him "I made my decision" Hinata said everyone got up and moved closer to him to hear his answer. "Kageyama we had so much fun together and you are and really good setter" Hinata started which made everyone nervous "but I can't stay at Karasuno any longer" he said

"What do you mean Hinata" Kageyama screeched "I mean I'm going back to my old team" Hinata said
"What" everyone said except for the 5
"NO YOU CAN'T"
"WE NEED YOU"
"BUT YOU WANT TO BECOME ACE"

"Sorry but.......I like being Demon of the Court" Hinata said giving everyone an evil look and walked out the doors with Hinata's old/new team.

Sorry for the long update I couldn't think what to write but I'll try to update some more soon.