IV

Please feel free to comment or vote, it really makes my day and motivates me to write more.

.•.•.•.•.•.•

"FBI open up!" Yelled Morgan from the outside of the unsub's front door of his house. Morgan waited for no response, and instantly kicked down the door.

The team and police quickly scattered around the house with their guns held up, searching for the unsub and victim.

"Clear!"

"Clear!"

"Clear!" Shouted police officers and the team as they check every area of the house.

Garcia had tracked down the unsubs living space, it was a normal looking white suburban house which lives Jason Moore. A black haired and blue eyed, white male in his late thirties. His wife died two weeks ago, cause of death was being drowned by a man who is currently in jail.

"Natalie or Jason are no where to be seen." Said JJ, coming from the small office room.

"Jason probably has her. We should have Garcia check out which river his wife died in," you suggested, walking down the staircase.

"JJ and Rossi stay here just in case if they come back, the rest of you come with me," Hotch announced, the team nodded in agreement.

The body that was recently discovered was identified as Alice Smith. One victim may be dead, but you still had hope for the other woman.

"Garcia, check the river where the Jason's wife died in." Hotch said, through the phone.

The sound of Garcia quickly typing on the keyboard, stops once she finds the location "She died at Green Swamp River." 

"That's seven minutes and thirty seven seconds away from here if we leave now," you stated. The team looked at you with all eyebrows raised.

"What? Reid isn't the only genius here." You said, playfully rolling your eyes as you walk over to the Suv, the rest following behind you. Morgan and Hotch take the front seats, while you and Reid sit in the back.

"Morgan, drive fast." Hotch ordered.

"That's what I do best," Morgan smirked, turning on the car and began to drive.

"And kicking down doors, because door knobs are clearly invisible to you," Reid stated.

"Shut it, pretty boy."