I

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

Two years later

Walking the hallways at Interpol, making your way to Emily's office only brought questioning to your genius mind. She had called you earlier in the morning to inform you to meet her in her very own office due to some important news.

Were you getting fired? Someone escaped prison? Or maybe, a new case?

You've been a undercover agent for a quit full of years. You were used to going out in the field, you only part took in cases when you were needed to go in disguise. Interpol uses something the BAU doesn't. You're one of those agents who have to make personal contact with the unsub during a criminal investigation. The main difference being that Interpol uses their agents to get close to the lives of the criminals they want to catch. And the agents will be undercover for as long as it takes to get their task done.

"Hey, Emily." You greeted, closing the door gently behind you. She gestured you to take a seat in front of her desk which you did.

"Hello, Y/n, you're probably wondering why I called you in here."

You tensed up, fidgeting with your fingers.
For some reason nervousness came rushing throughout your body. It felt like you were being called into the principals office for being in trouble even though you did nothing to reason with that. You rested your shoulders remembering it was just your very good friend and boss, Emily prentiss.

"Yes," You responded.

"The Behavioral Analysis Unit in Quantico, Virginia is offering you a position." She said, staring at your face to get an reaction.

It took a while for you to process the information, many thoughts rushing into your head. A new home. Meeting new people. A new job. Leave the people you love here which were only two, Emily and your dad. Then you realized that you overthink too much, but now you were thinking about overthinking.

Gosh, you were complicated.

Emily examined your face knowing how you would react "Y/n, stop overthinking it." 

"You're right, sorry." you replied, shaking off your thoughts.

"It's your choice," Emily reassured.

Your instinct was telling you to get transferred, but on the other hand, you were trying so hard to make excuses to not go. This was probably your only chance.