Chapter 8: Preparing To Leave

It was now morning and it was time to prepare first I made my clones permanent replacements for the ones they replaced. Second I decided which universe to go to for help I asked Shenron.
"Shenron which universe should I go to?"
"How about Marvel?"
"Marvel?"
"Like DC it is full of heroes and villains and is chalk full of new girls to meet."
"Sounds fun let's go there."
"Before we do, do you want to arrive as a baby or as you're now?"
"Baby we'll do the same story as DC make me land in a good place alright?"
"How does the Stark house hold sound?"
"Parents?"
"Anthony Edward Stark but he prefers Tony and his wife Pepper Stark."
"Life Style?"
"Like Bruce's life style but he has power armor instead of gadgets."
"Ooh power armor with my powers sounds fun let's do that please."
"As you wish." I was then reverted back to the age of a baby then put in my escape pod then sent through a portal to Marvel.

" I was then reverted back to the age of a baby then put in my escape pod then sent through a portal to Marvel

Once I landed I heard a voice, "Tony something landed in front of the house." I then began fake crying.
"Oh my god Tony there's a baby inside." The door was then ripped off and I saw him and her.

" The door was then ripped off and I saw him and her

I then stopped crying and start reaching torwards Pepper

"Looks like he wants you to pick him up Pepper."
"Well alright." Once she picked me up I nuzzled into her chest and fell and pretended to fall asleep. Tony then said, "Now that is just adorable."
"Tony we need to figure out where he came from."
"Based on this design I'm guessing this is an escape pod."
"Escape pod but that means."
"Where ever he came from was destroyed meaning his parents."
"Are dead what do we do Tony?"
"Well you said you wanted a kid but was afraid of giving birth right? Why don't we adopt this little guy?"
"I think that's a wonderful Idea what do you want to name him?"
"He might already have a name let me check his pod. Ah here's a name it says his birth given name was Kakarot but when his parents sent him here to Earth they gave him a new name it's John."
"So that leaves a middle and last
"Anthony and Stark of course."
"Why Anthony?"
"I made a promise to my dad."
"John Anthony Stark I like it well let's get this cutie inside and you take that into your lab see if you can learn anything else."
"Good idea mean while I'll have Jarvis make a room for John."
"Sounds good." I'll see you after. Once Tony was gone and we were inside I decided to actually go to sleep.
End of Chapter 8: Preparing To Leave