Chapter 7: The Big Ones

Disclaimer: Just a good song to listen to.

It was morning and today I would begin the conversion first I replaced a sleeping Lex Luthor with a disguised clone (My clones can fool biometric scanners of any type. Then I went to Death Stroke's room and did the same. After that I wished for everyone to be good. I then went to the rest of them and did the same the only one I left for last is Darkseid. I then left a clone of my Zero disguise told him my plan then I made my John clone disappear and took his place after dropping my Zero disguise. I then went down to the Bat Cave. Where dad was. He then said, "Got an update on John?"
"I'm back dad it's me."
"Wait what about the infiltration?"
"Success I left a clone there with instructions and my Zero disguise."
"So it's over?"
"No there's one I left for me and Clark to deal with."
"And that's?"
"Darkseid I have a plan that will make a god shit himself."
"I have to see that what's the plan?"
"First call Clark."
"Got it." After Clark arrived. He said, "I got your call you said John needed me?"
"Over here Clark."
"Oh is it a plan to take down Zero?"
"About Zero he isn't real he was a Frost Demon disguise I created to infiltrate the villians so I could convert them to heroes."
"Then why I'm here."
"All that's left is Darkseid and I can take him alone but I have a plan to make him shit his pants."
"And you need me?"
"Yep the plan I have is fusion."
"We would combine our bodies to make a new being of unfathomable power."
"Is it permanent?"
"No all we have to do to unfuse is say unfuse."
"That's amazing well let's do it."
"Fist bump me and say with me Fusion Power." We then bumped fists and said, "Fusion Power!" It was then in a flash of bright light we became this.

"We are neither Peace Bringer nor Superman we're The True Bringer of Hope and Peace, we are Beacon because we give light to the darkness so those may never fear it we are the conquer of all evil

"We are neither Peace Bringer nor Superman we're The True Bringer of Hope and Peace, we are Beacon because we give light to the darkness so those may never fear it we are the conquer of all evil." Dad then said, "Your power is insane I would hate to be Darkseid right now." We then unfused.
"Why did you unfuse?"
"I want us to fuse in front of Darkseid."
"I see so what's the plan?"
"Darkseid will be told by Zero that he has a gift me and Clark but he won't know when we're in front of him we'll fuse my clone will be erased making him terrified of our power then we'll kick his as."
"That sounds great but what do you plan to do with him after?"
"Take away his powers reverse the damage he caused then like Joker I'll make a clone that looks like him."
"What about his people?"
"Their memories will be altered to make it look like Darkseid won and any of his people that would stop the plan they will be mentally changed to accept it."
"A perfect plan with no death you make me so proud son."
"Ha thanks dad now me and Clark are going to 'fight' Zero then once he 'knocks us out' he'll make the call then bam we're in."
"Sounds perfect good luck son and good luck Clark."
"Thanks dad."
"Thanks Bruce." We then left 'fought' Zero 'lost' then he made the call.
"Who is this?" My clone then said, "Hello Darkseid my name is Emperor Absolute Zero I come to you bearing gifts."
"What are they?"
"The two most powerful members of the Justice League, Peace Bringer and Superman."
"I thought you said Peace Bringer was yours."
"Well I heard an amazing rumor that you have an ability known as the Omega beam that can make it's target live over a million deaths I couldn't think of a better punishment than that for this disgusting monkey."
"You bring up a valid point what do you wish for in return?"
"To be able to watch his deaths."
"A simple request that can be granted very well, where shall we meet?"
"Is on your ship alright?"
"That's fine."
"Good I shall be there very shortly." After he hung up. I said, "We're in are you ready Clark?"
"Yes." Zero then teleported us onto the ship it was then we saw him.

"So you're Lord Zero and this is the Saiyan Peace Bringer?" My clone said, "Yes Lord Darkseid

"So you're Lord Zero and this is the Saiyan Peace Bringer?" My clone said, "Yes Lord Darkseid." He then said, "Any last words Peace Bringer?"
"I then said, "Yeah we let ourselves get caught now Superman!"
"Fusion Power!"

" He then said, "Any last words Peace Bringer?""I then said, "Yeah we let ourselves get caught now Superman!""Fusion Power!"

I then erased my clone. Darkseid then started backing up in fear.
"What are you?"
"We are neither Peace Bringer nor Superman we're The True Bringer of Hope and Peace, we are Beacon because we give light to the darkness so those may never fear it we are the conquer of all evil." I then beat the living crap out of him. I then said, "Shenron I wish Darkseid no longer has the power of Omega."
"It is done."
"What no!" He then became him.

I then erased his memories made him a human man then sent him to Earth I then made a clone disguised him as Darkseid made another disguised as Zero sent Zero back to the Hall of Doom or Hall of Heroes now

I then erased his memories made him a human man then sent him to Earth I then made a clone disguised him as Darkseid made another disguised as Zero sent Zero back to the Hall of Doom or Hall of Heroes now. I then changed Darkseid's people's minds then I went home. Once home I unfused with Clark. I then said, "Mission done." Dad then said, "So what will you do now?"
"Leave a clone of me to love the girls don't tell them it's a clone then probably explore another universe before I return to my original."
"Sounds like it will be fun well enjoy the rest of your life son I loved being your father."
"Thanks dad and I loved having you and Selina as my parents." After I made a clone I prepared to leave tommorow I had Shenrow make me a house in space un-see-able by anyone or thing I then laid down and fell asleep.
End of Chapter 7: The Big Ones