Chapter 2: 5 Years Later

I was now 8 and I was showing my dad what I had 'learned' (Already knew) I then decided to mess with him by beginning to fly.
"Gah John how are you doing that?"
"Saiyans can fly dad."
"What else do you know about them?"
"We're a strong warrior race we look like humans but have the simian or monkey tails and if we look at the full moon or a high enough level of moon energy we take the form of Oozaru he is the primal god of our species basically imagine King Kong but he can shoot giant laser beams from his mouth like Godzilla but that's not our only form."
"Son were you a genius and hiding it from me?"
"Dad I'm what they call the Legendary Dragon Saiyan I was born with Shenron inside me. Shenron is the dragon of wishes he can grant any wish within his power and since my power is his he can grant any wish."
"Could he bring back your grand parents?"
"I have rules I set for my Shenron's power dad number 1: no messing with the past if it will cause a time paradox, a reality paradox or both. Number 2: No using his power to grant any random wish it has to be a serious wish and I'll decide if he shall grant it. Finally number 3: There will be no attempts to replicate or force me to use Shenron's power."
"So what paradox stops you from bringing back my mom and dad?"
"Their death made you Batman and the universe knows they're dead."
"What if there's another reason I'm Batman and you just alter everyone's memory about my parents' death."
"What's your other reason?"
"To protect you, Selina and the innocent of Gotham."
"So what your saying is you can still be Batman because you still have the will and reason to become him?"
"Yes just alter my memories to reflect my new push and drive."
"That I can do."
"Thank you son."
"Shenron I wish for the return of Bruce Wayne's parents, for everyone to forget their deaths and for the Batman to have been born from the sense to protect his family and innocent of the world and let his memories reflect that."
"Your wish shall be granted." After it was done they appeared now time froze so I can explain what happened to Thomas and Martha Wayne.

Once they saw me they said, "Who are you little one and how are we alive?""I'm your adopted grand son John Wayne I came from an alien world where I was born with the wish granting dragon Shenron I was asked by dad to bring you back but in order to...

"I'm your adopted grand son John Wayne I came from an alien world where I was born with the wish granting dragon Shenron I was asked by dad to bring you back but in order to do that I had to erase your death from history and memory instead everyone now believes and remembers that Thomas and Martha Wayne Retired left their estate to their son Bruce and now enjoy their retired lives in the walls of Wayne Mansion with their son, soon to be daughter in law and their adopted grandson John which Bruce adopted because John's parents were murdered by a serial killer."
Martha then said, "Oh my you are quiet brilliant for a child?"
"My first wish to Shenron when we met was to be a super genius."
"How did you meet?"
"Since me and him are one we can speak in my mind."
"Amazing." Thomas then said, "So what species are you?"
"We are known as Saiyans, we're a strong warrior race we look like humans but have the simian or monkey tails and if we look at the full moon or a high enough level of moon energy we take the form of Oozaru he is the primal god of our species basically imagine King Kong but he can shoot giant laser beams from his mouth like Godzilla but that's not our only form."
"Amazing what other forms do you have?"
"I'm not old enough to handle their power yet."
"Ah I see."
"Now time is frozen so I could explain everything to you now there's plenty you don't know so I'm just going to quickly share with you what you need to know then when time resumes I want you two to act like you came out here to see how Bruce was doing with me and you Martha are concerned I'm flying."
"You can fly?"
"A make beams that can destroy planets but I shall use this power for good just like your son uses his power and money to be a crime fighter don't let him know you know that till I pretend to find it."
"Got it."
"Now places you be by the stairs that way it looks like you just left out of the house."
"Alright." Once they were in place I flew into the air and resumed time. Bruce then said, "John your grandmother is going to go nuts if she see you flying." That was Martha's que she then said, "Oh my god John Bruce what happened?"
"Apparently mom John's species can fly." I then said, "It's fun grandma want to fly too?"
"How could you make me fly dear?" I then demonstrated by picking up dad.
"Gah John put me down."
"You're perfectly safe dad."
"How are you so strong?"
"Saiyans are already 10 times stronger than a full grown man as a baby and with the less gravity I'm more than 100,000 times stronger."
"That's amazing you give Super Man a run for his money."
"Ha yeah now can we eat I'm hungry?"
"Once you get down here sure." Once I landed I said, "Food time!"
"Ha ha." Once after we ate I said, "Dad can I play the piano?"
"You know how?"
"Yeah Shenron gave me the knowledge to do anything."
"Well sure go ahead just be careful alright and call me if you need me ok?"
"Ok can grandpa and grandma watch me play?"
"Sure that's fine." Once there I said, "This is one of the ways to access his superhero hideout you play a certain set of keys and the door opens." Martha then said, "Well open it our genius grandson." After I opened it I yelled, "Dad I found something." He came in and saw I found one of his secret entrances.
"Son how did you find this?"
"I was testing the keys to get a feel for the piano when this opened." Martha then said, "Can you explain Bruce?"
"Well John looks like you're to smart alright come on I'll show you three." Once inside we saw."

I then said, "Dad you're Batman

I then said, "Dad you're Batman."
"Yeah good work finding one of my entrances."
"Dad can I be honest?"
"About what?"
"I already knew about the entrance and all the entrances and all the super heroes and super villains true identities."
"Shenron?"
"Shenron."
"Ha alright what powers do you have?"
"Energy manipulation, flight, invincibility, instant teleportation, mind reading and control and much more I can literally ask Shenron to give me everything in fact Shenron I wish for all the powers and abilities in existence with no drawbacks." Everyone then heard his voice.
"Your wish is granted."
"That was Shenron?"
"I can make it where you can see him."
"Show me." I then showed them Shenron.

"Gah this is Shenron?""Yep pretty awesome right?""Yeah

"Yep pretty awesome right?"
"Yeah." After they saw Shenron I said, "Dad I want to be a super hero when I'm old enough I even have a suit idea and name.
"Let's hear your name then you can show me your suit idea."
"Peace Bringer."
"I like it now show me your suit idea."

"It's perfect son but what's with the hair?""Saiyans don't cut their hair

"Saiyans don't cut their hair."
"Ah I see."
"So can I?"
"You wish to bring peace to the world how can I say no? I'll train you till your 21st birthday."
"Why 21st?"
"You need to train vigorously both mentally and physically to be a great hero."
"I understand well let's start training."
"Ha eager?"
"Saiyans are born warriors if you say we have to train let's train."
"Very well let us begin."
End of Chapter 2: 5 Years Later