Chapter 2

BROTHER COMPLEX

Chapter 2

Taehyung waited for Jungkook to finish taking a bath, the dining table is ready and breakfast was served. He checked his wristwatch only to find out it's already 7:45 AM , 15 minutes before Jungkook's first subject.

" Jungkook-ah!!!!! You are already late!!!!!" Taehyung shouted on the top of his lungs.

" Coming!!!" Jungkook responded from the second floor of the house. Jungkook run from the second floor to the dining area still trying to button his uniform.

" What took you so long?!! What did you do in the shower?!" Taehyung scolded his little brother.

" Nii-chan, I told you to come and let's bath together but you refused! If only you agreed to take a bath with me, maybe I finished early!!" Jungkook answered and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Aish! Baka!" Taehyung pricked Jungkook's forehead.

Ever since their family business became successful, Mr and Mrs Jeon became busy with their hectic schedule. Taehyung and Jungkook became much much closer ever since they migrated from Korea to Japan. They spend most of their time together and they don't really have a lot of friends from their new school since they still need to adjust to their new environment.

" Nii-chan, since I'm already late, there is no reason for me to hurry anymore. Let's just enjoy the breakfast okay?" Jungkook said and happily bite his toasted bread.

" and whose fault is that? I'm telling you Kookie. If Eomma and Appa finds out about this you'll be dead!"

" They will never know about it" Jungkook confidently said and pinch Taehyung's nose

"how sure are you? Hmmmm? " Taehyung challenged him , looking intensely into Jungkook's eyes

" because....." Jungkook begun tracing Taehyung's lips using his index finger " my Taehyung nii-chan will never bring me down"

"Y-yameru! C-continue eating we need to go to school "

Taehyung brushed off his younger brother's hand and proceed to eat his sandwich. Having a little brother like Jungkook is confusing and weird at the same time. They spend almost all the time together. Sleeping in the same room, on the same bed, they saw everything that they need to show to each other. They often do skits and in-act scenarios together. But every time Jungkook tries to cuddle, it's giving him a hard time with no apparent reason at all. At first he is trying his best to ignore and not engage but minutes later he will find himself enjoying Jungkook's touch.

There's nothing wrong with it, they are siblings and they love each other a lot. A little touch and cuddle will not harm. Maybe this what they called a brother complex just an extreme love and closeness with ones brother.

" Nii-chan what time is your first subject?" Jungkook asked

" around 8:30, let's go to school together. You need attend to you second subject Kookie. I won't let you skip again" Taehyung answered.

" hai! hai! Demo onii-chan, etto... What time is your PE class?" Jungkook asked again

" 10:30 before lunch time just wait for me at the gym and let's eat lunch together"

Taehyung finished the rest of his food and signaled the maid clean the table and call the driver.

"Hmp! Don't attend to your PE class, your going to wear your PE uniform and I don't like it!!! Everyone will look at you Nii-chan, you know what? I saw a girl standing I front of you locker yesterday, she looks creepy. "