Chapter 15

Chapter 15: mini arena

"We have to find them" pinaglalaruan ni Azhia yung dagger na nasa kamay n'ya habang nanliliit ang mata nya sa paligid namin na parang nagiging alerto pero wala naman akong nararamdaman na kahit anong panganib. Dahil kung meron man kahit gaano ito kalayo mararamdaman ko iyon.

"Stay there, and let me do things. I doubt your skills, since you didn't practice well that much" she whispered. I dont know but I'm kinda offended but I have to take this all. This is Azhia. She can't control her mouth. Even she's being too much.

"Well let see if I can't really reach your standard like what you've just said" she wasn't give me any glance but she grin. Expecting something on me, is she doing this to make me triggered.

"That's Jaira and Dame right?" I pointed out but she shush me using her finger.

"I know shut up, kanina ko pa sila minamanman habang wala ka sa sarili mo dyan sa likod ko stupid!" she hissed she carefully inhale and exhale and me to we can feel that even our breath they can hear us. Jaira keep an eye on her surrounding.

"I'm not that stu---" she use her hand to gesture at me, that I should get the flag that Dame holding and she'll attack Jaira at her back.

Tumango ako sa kanya, at walang kahirap hirap iyon sa kanya. she attack Jaira but she escape and Jaira narrowed her eyes at us and smirk. I didnt see this side of her when we're inside the practice room. Like the jaira ive known is gone.

I've learn that we shouldn't be comfortable what we see sometimes they have deep secrets that they didnt reveal yet.

"Dame they're here!" she shouted that we're here so Dame become alerted. He even wink at me.

"Yuna" he smirk and I can see I'm his targeted is he also thinking that I'm weak? Sorry buy your wrong about this Dame I'm la orlian even i didn't train here but i have strong body and I can think critically.

Dame's weapon is axe tumingin ako sa gilid n'ya merong bato roon na pwede kong talunan para mapunta sa likod. But how? I already have a plan i should divert his attention to me so i look at Azhia she look at me shes still fighting with Jaira but she get it what i want to happen she trow her knife on Dame.

"Dame" sigaw ni jaira sakanya tinaas lang ni Dame at daliri nya at iyong kutsilyo at nasa gitna ng dalira my jaw drop in awe just how he did that he didn't even look at his back. Before he looking at me back i grab the chance to the plan i want to happen.

"Yuna you have to give--" pero nasa likod na nya ako at hinarsp kay Azhia throw his knife and the knife stab in his chest and Dame collapsed there's a blood in floor.

"Ho-how you did it,you a-amaze me.see you" Dame act like he's dying.

"Oh God yuna just get the flag" lumaki mata ko dahil sa biglang pagsigaw sa akin ni Azhia at nataranta kaya hindi ko alam ang gagawin ko

"Jaira now" dame exclaimed, But Jaira use her mace so we avoid it and she get the flag beside of Dame. Azhia is fuming mad so she threw her knife again But he was the one who was stabbed with the knife that belonged to Jaira

"Oh God!" I exclaimed tumagilid ang tingin sa amin ni Azhia.

"That's good one Yuna! he's not dead alright? that also a effect of this weapon, but he's not dead. if you really listen to miss Precious he'll be back at practice room" hinugot ni Azhia yung knife nya na nasa likod ni Dame.

"Fu-fuck you Azhia" dame said angrily and he cough with blood but Azhia just roll her eyes at him she sat infront of Dame then Azhia hold his chin so he can see her face.