Chapter 1: Soaring with majestic fist

(A/N) "Simply time-killing fanfic"

---

It was a beautiful morning. However, an office lady suddenly got thrown away in the dept of Han River by this mysterious truck without a driver.

'Fuck'

Was her last words.

-Eyy Eyy! I accidentally bump into a mortal!

-Sigh, because I accidentally cut a string

The tires of wheels and turned on engine resounded her ears and calm scissors cutting things as well

It was the last words she heard 

-

I woke up and found myself in this unfamiliar room. It's so strange, my body feels so light and my heavy stress of overwork suddenly went away. I remembered that I was unsteadily walking on a bridge, bringing those damn paperwork at home and my body felt heavy, that stupid manager Kim!

-Tired? You're tired? Come one! There's still a lot of work to do here! I still have to finish this chocol- PAPERWORKS HERE!

Just remembering his stupid voice makes my head ache again. But if I ever see that fucking guy again, I might get thrown in jail for murder.

I didn't even get to finish that webtoon last night. Ugh, what was it again?

-Who made me a princess?

'FUCK'

I clicked my tongue the moment I see a beautiful portrait of a young girl about 14 years old. Like a princess jumping out from a fairy tale. Her fair skin and gentle gaze, long eyelashes, and brown fluff of brunette hair lengthening down to her waist and round blue jeweled eyes.

She was mimicking my every movement like there's no tomorrow, but it was late until I realized that, that familiar-looking girl was me after all.

I laid down my back on the huge king-sized bed. Then I rolled twice as many times a cat would.

My mind was blank and I couldn't keep making my head straight.

I shook my head and realization struck me once again.

I still couldn't believe it but it was definitely me. Then that accident back then was real.

'That stupid truck!'

If only I hadn't listened to that goddamed manager, Sigh, I feel like I can punch him in the face if I ever see him.

"I became Jennette inside the webtoon" I mumbled as I looked at how clean and fair my hands had become.

I turned my head over the double door when I heard a knocking sound.

"Jennette?" It was a familiar voice.

"Father, can I talk to her"

"No, I'll do it"

A voice of a male about the same age as me and a very familiar voice of a man echoed behind the door.

I could clearly guess who these two were, but anyway let's ask.

"Who is it?" I bluntly asked.

"It's me"

Damn! I asked you, who you are! And you replied, 'It's me' calmly? I'll really put shit on your mouth if I ever see you

"Okay... Okay... I'll open it up" I lazily opened up the door when my jaw hit the underworld as my eyes widened in shock like I could go to heaven and punch that fucking truck kun in the face.