Chapter 3

Fifteen-year-old Tarble sat in the principal's office at his school, wondering if there was any possible way he could get himself out of the trouble he might get into when his parents arrived. After all, if his older brother Vegeta could do it, surely he could too. Vegeta was a year older than Tarble but some people mistook the two brothers for twins. Whenever that happened, Vegeta became furious.

Suddenly, the door opened, pulling the Saiyan prince out of his thoughts. Any hope he had of getting out of there was gone now. The principal walked in, followed by Tarble's parents and his older brother.

"What happened?" Ayame, Vegeta and Tarble's stepmother, asked.

"Tarble got into a fight with another student during P.E.", The principal answered.

Vegeta and Tarble's father, King Vegeta turned to his yougest son. "You got into a fight?" he asked, his eyebrows raising.

"You? Seriously Tarble?" Vegeta sneered at his brother.

"Yeah", Tarble answered, looking down at the floor.

"What did he do?" Ayame asked the principal.

"He broke the other boy's arm, gave him a black eye, and knocked out two of his front teeth", the principal answered.

"Impressive", King Vegeta remarked.

"Excuse me, Sir?" the principal gasped.

"Vegeta, we are not encouraging this!" Ayame said to her husband.

"It's his first fight, give him a break", King Vegeta replied.

"You were planning on more?" Ayame exclaimed.

"Nice job, Tarble", Vegeta said to his brother. "I didn't think you had it in you".

"I didn't give him the black eye, I just broke his arm and knocked his two teeth out", Tarble said. "He got the black eye when I shoved him against the door".

"You were told when you enrolled your son here at this school that we have a zero tolerance on violence", the principal said, clearing her throat.

"I must have missed that part", King Vegeta said.

"What?" the principal's eyes widened.

"Just tell me my punishment", Tarble said.

"There's not going to be any punishment", Ayame said to the principal. "I'm not going to have Tarble suffer because of his father's poor influence", she added with a glare to her husband. "You know, I was wondering when you were gonna go there again", King Vegeta said, glaring back at her.

"Well, if you insist on transferring Tarble, I would recommend South City High School", the principal said.

"Good school, I lasted a whole week there", Vegeta said.

"Oh you be quiet, we're not discussing you and your sordid educational past", Ayame snapped.

"So, you've had experience with transfers?" the principal asked.

"More than we ever planned", Ayame answered, looking hard at Vegeta.

"What?" the sixteen-year-old Saiyan asked.

"Just how many times have you had your older son transferred?" the principal questioned.

Vegeta smirked and prepared to hold up several fingers before his hand was swatted by his stepmother.

"Actually", King Vegeta started, but he was cut off by his wife. "Be quiet", Ayame snapped.

...At Vegeta's house...