Chapter 22

"Are you guys gonna be able to come to my Christmas party?" Bulma asked. "One of the ballrooms is gonna be fixed up and the rock band Electric Moon's gonna play".

"How'd you manage that? They were supposed to be on tour for a year!" Raditz exclaimed.

"Oh, they took a day off as a favor to my dad", Bulma answered.

"A favor to your dad?" Raditz looked confused.

"Hey, we're talking about MY dad here", Bulma replied. "So, can you guys come or not?"

"Sure!" Goku answered. "Wait, there's gonna be food, right?"

"Duh, Goku!" Bulma snapped. "Can't you think of anything else besides food for once?"

"Yeah, but very often", Goku said.

"Seriously, Bulma, when does Kakarot ever think?" Vegeta asked.

"Good point", Bulma agreed.

"Hey!" Goku whined.

"Shut up, Kakarot", Vegeta snapped.

"What about you, Vegeta? Can you and Tarble come?" Bulma asked.

"I can, but Tarble has plans that night", Vegeta answered.

"Well, he could bring his date", Bulma said.

"Please, he wishes he had a date", Vegeta snorted. "In fact, that's probably what he's gonna ask Santa for".

"Santa?" Turles asked.

"Santa Claus", Vegeta groaned.

"You mean the fat guy in the red suit with the beard that gives presents to little goody-goodies like Tarble?" Turles questioned.

"You got it", Vegeta answered.

"Hey!" Tarble exclaimed.

"Wait, you still believe in Santa Claus?" Raditz asked Tarble.

"Maybe", Tarble answered after a few minutes.

Turles, Raditz, and Vegeta all started laughing.

"At least I didn't give a hernia ten years ago", Tarble said, glaring at Vegeta.

"It's not my fault the old man was such a big wuss", Vegeta said with a shrug.

"You jumped on him at full speed with weighted training clothes", Tarble said.

"Good times", Vegeta laughed.

"For you", Tarble groaned.

"What else happened?" Raditz asked.

"Well, after giving the Santa in the East City mall a hernia, Vegeta was banned and unfortunately, so was I", Tarble whined. "The mall security insisted I was related to him, so we ended up going to the West City mall where there was another poor, unsuspecting Santa".

(Flashback)

"If you two want to see Santa, you better hurry up", King Vegeta said.

"Yay!" Tarble cheered, jumping a foot in the air.

"Hmm, what can I do to this one?" Vegeta asked, a mischievious smile on his face.

"Vegeta, you'd better behave this time", King Vegeta said sternly.

"I always behave", Vegeta said, trying to look innocent, but failing miserably.

"Vegeta, how many times do I have to tell you to even attempt to look innocent?" King Vegeta asked his oldest son.