"You gotta leave so soon?" John asked, feeding Trapper a sugar cube.

"Yes, John." Amara chuckled.

John sighed and mounted his horse. "Let's go, then."

They rode back to camp, making some small talk on the way there. Once they arrived Amara hopped off her horse and rushed to Maisie. She was sitting with Sean around the fire.

"We have to get home, Maisie." Amara said.

Maisie nodded, turning to Sean and planting a kiss on his cheek. The two women said goodbye to everyone and made their way to their horses.

"You gonna say goodbye to John?" Maisie whispered, giving her sister a teasing look.

"Let's go, Maisie." Amara rolled her eyes and they both mounted their horses and rode back to the manor.

❏ °☾ 𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘳 ☽° ❏

They hitched their horses and walked up the stairs, Benjamin opening the door for them.

"Welcome back!" Benjamin said, smiling down at the two.

"Hello, Benjamin." Amara said, smiling back at him.

Maisie grabbed Amaras arm and ran up the stairs to her study. Amara sat on a couch and grabbed a book from her bookshelf. Maisie sat at the desk.

"So how'd you and John happen?" Maisie giggled, resting her head in her hands.

"Well to sum it up, he said he'd wait for me, I went to an old man who told me to go to him. Next thing you know he kisses me and now we have something going on." Amara said, opening her book and skipping to her marked page.

"How exciting." Maisie said with a sarcastic tone, rolling her eyes. "How come you don't want anyone knowing?"

"Because it won't last, mother and father would never like him. They want me to marry a rich man, like Desmond." Amara sighed, reading through her book.

"It could last." Maisie shrugged, leaning back in the chair.

"It won't. I just hope he breaks it off before I have to."

"He won't."

Amara let out a yawn and put the book away. "Let's go eat."

Maisie nodded and walked to the kitchen with Amara. They already had dinner ready for them. They hurried and finished dinner than rushed to bed.

❏ °☾ 𝘏𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘦 𝘖𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 ☽° ❏

The sun beamed down on the camp members as they all were starting to wake up and begin their chores.

"So Kieran, you saved Arthur's life?" Marybeth asked, sitting with Kieran and Tilly at a wooden table.

"I guess so." Kieran answered, taking a sip of his coffee.

"Yeah, I'll make sure to remember that when I think about killin' you!" Arthur laughed, sitting next to Tilly.

"Wha.. What?" Kieran spoke with a small, nervous voice as Arthur glared at him.

"I'm just messin' with you." Arthur chuckled.

"I don't think you are, Arthur." Tilly laughed, taking a sip of her coffee.

"Arthur!" John yelled from the entrance of camp.

"I'll be back." Arthur sighed, getting up from the table and making his way to John.