"So that means you're going to LA too?"Wesley excitedly asked considering he's in LA too also with Jack Grazier.

"Yes, brother"Noelle grinned making Wesley cheer on the other side of the phone.

-

September 30, 2020

"Hey,have you heard?"Kurt asked as he scrolled in his phone.

"Heard what?"Noelle replied.

"There's a new rumor about Harry"Kurt pursed his lips.

It was now night time in Italy and both of them are in the airport,waiting for their plane to be announced considering both of them picked tonight to fly out of Italy and go to LA.

"Really?"Noelle galnced ay him for a second before eating her cookies.

"mhm apparently he's dating Tracee"Kurt frowned knowing that Harry's girlfriend is literally beside hm righy now.

"Tracee? As in like Tracee-"Nolle furrowed her brows before Kurt cut her with a nod.

"Some people said that they were seen together in a date"Kurt rolled his eyes before huffing,"Seriously,why cant they leave Harry alone? It might be not even a date,the guy is literally dating you and Tracee is seeing someone"

Kurt continued to grumble with his phone as Noelle slowly eat her cookies.Its a little ridiculous too really,media cant leave Harry alone and Noelle is tired seeing Harry suffer because of it.

Noelle frowned,she didnt remember Harry saying that he's gonna meet up with Tracee or anything.Of course,theyre allowed to meet up with anyone they want without having permission or something to each other but its weird considering she's close with Tracee also,they couldve mentioned it to her you know.

Noelle swallowed her cookies nervously,as she blinked.

No one knows about this except for Robert.Robert loved all of his children really,he knew them inside out but Noelle?he's closer to her and knows her too well.

Noelle has this insecurity in her that tells Harry doesnt really love her.Noelle is insecure about their age,she's so much younger than him and it made her worry sometimes.

Last year,when Elise mentioned their age gap,that triggered Noelle.Robert knew about it so they talked but they didnt tell anyone,they kept it to theirselves.He helped her a lot,then through out the days it went away but now?it looks like it came back.

"Hey, do you want me to drive you to him later?"Kurt then looked at Noelle.

"Uh no, not yet"Noelle spoke her head making Kurt furrow his brows in confusion, "I'd love to stay with you for awhile"

"Oh uhm okay, I'm sure Ian would love to see you too"Kurt gave her a tight smile, completely confused before Noelle smiled.

At that moment, Kurt knew something is wrong.

-
October 1, 2020

Noelle is lounging comfortably on Kurt's apartment in LA as she was watching some TV Show. She deserves this rest considering when they landed yesterday in LA, she immediately went to work.

It was night time already and earlier, the whole day, she shot some shoots also so it was quite nonstop.

Kurt and his boyfriend, Ian are in their room, taking a nap considering both of them really likes to take a nap before eating dinner.

Noelle grumbled softly when she heard a knock on the door, she took the remote beside her and paused the TV before standing up to check on who it is.