Chapter 13: 14 May 2016

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hi there.

So, there might be some back and forth from here on out. as I'll be explaining backstories for other character's through their POV's. Also, I will have chat screenshots, but will also type them out in case they don't load for everyone, as well as to add some more emotion to it. 

Well then my beautiful children, buckle up. It's going to be a bumpy ride.

Enjoy.

.

.

.

Yoongi's POV:

"You WHAT!?!?" Jin's voice was even too loud for him as he immediately clutched his head after yelling.

"I promised her, Hyung, and I'm not going to break her trust." I explained again, walking off to the stylists, Jin right on my heels. He was hungover and absolutely furious that I didn't get his mate's number from Raegan. Just thinking about her made my heart pound against my chest.

My thoughts were interrupted by a shaky groan that erupted from beside me. "Why is she so insistent on it? It could be fate that they are friends. It could be her destiny to introduce us!" he pushed, but I ignored it and walked past the stylists, where Jin should have stopped instead of following me, heading to the Genius Lab. 

"That's what she wants, so I won't interfere. You need to be by the stylists, Hyung. We're already late."

"Late for what? You and Namjoon are editing the teaser, all the rest of us need to do is be terrorised by Hoseok. I don't see why I need makeup for that." he walked back anyway, ranting to himself. Finally closing my door, I heard my phone notify me of a new message.

 Finally closing my door, I heard my phone notify me of a new message

"Hey." I read her message with a shy smile, pondering why she'd use a ghost emoji instead of a heart or something basic.

I replied with a "Hey" and a grinning emoji after two minutes, trying not to seem too excited, when hardly a minute passed before my phone buzzed again, I quickly went back into the chat, eyes wide and curious.

"There's a meeting at 2pm today. Is it OK if you show me off at 4?" my cheeks were burning as I read her message, I could finally introduce her to the boys, and I hoped they would like her. Taking a deep breath to keep my cool, I typed back quickly.

"That's fine, we're a little busy too today. Are you sure you're ready to meet everyone?" I gulped as I hit send, staring at the screen nervously waiting for her reply. My throat got dry with each passing second, hoping she wouldn't say no. I could only mumble a "thank fuck" when I read her reply.

"Nervous, but excited."

I sighed, feeling relieved and slightly smug that I was not the only nervous one. "Good. I already miss you." I slightly regretted sending that. Would it be uncomfortable or awkward to talk like that too soon? I was probably stressing over nothing, considering I would have felt her discomfort.