Chapter 2: 7 March 2006

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Let me smack y'all with some more Irish slang real quick... Cat in slang means something that looks, sounds or simply is absolutely awful.

FACECLAIMS:

Aunt Vivien O'Malley: Alexa Davalos.

That's all folks! Enjoy.

.

.

.

STORY CONTINUES:

After that horrid night, my father was arrested, and his older sister, my aunt Vivien claimed custody as my legal guardian, and sent me to Longford Ireland Mental Health Centre so that I could be treated for PTSD. I'm finally being released today, I had lied to the doctors about my nightmares. I needed to get out of there. I needed to go visit her.

It was about 6:37pm when I saw Vivien's car roll into the parking lot. That disgusting pink KIA Picanto

"Darling!" her shrill voice shook my eardrums, "You must be so excited to finally come home."

"Certainly. If we could go to the graveyard first." my face stoic as I stated my desired route.

Vivien furrowed her brows, "Why on earth would anyone want to go to such a depressing place?" she asked with a grimace on her perfectly red lips.

"My mother lives there now. It wouldn't have been a problem if ye had cremated her instead." I blatantly stated, walking past her, hearing her click her tongue, "Don't click your tongue at me, Aunt Viv, I'm not a horse." I sassed at my disrespectful aunt.

"I'm letting it slide this once, but that attitude will not be tolerated in my home," she reprimanded, but I ignored her irritable voice and continued on the path of life that was set out for me.

"If you take me to see my mother, I'll be the most perfect little princess." I responded, still walking. Only stopping to give her a side glance, "May we please leave now, Aunt Vivien?" I sarcastically quipped, but it doesn't seem like she caught on.

She let out an annoyed sigh, following close behind me. All my things were at her house, so I didn't have any luggage on me, we simply got in the car and drove off. The ride was silent for the most part, I observed how she was operating the vehicle, to study her habits and movements. I no longer trust anyone, especially anyone related to William O'Malley. Finally the silence was killed when Aunt Vivien cleared her throat.

"I've thought of some hobbies to occupy your mind. You will be doing home-schooling from now on, as well as attending modelling school," my aunt quipped, touching up her unnecessarily bright lipstick in her rear view mirror.

"Well that's cat malogen altogether," I complained, using my Irish slang.

"There is nothing awful about it, Missy! It is my duty to turn you into a young lady, and you will also be doing this to pay off your school fees," she shrills at me, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Ahh, it's for money then, is it? Don't speed Aunt Viv, or you'll pass Ma's home," I point out, purposely trying to piss her off.

At this point I could hear her teeth grinding, and I was loving it. She pulled into the graveyard, "I will take you to her. You have 20 minutes, it's too dark to be dwelling here too late."

I nodded and dashed towards my mothers grave, tears already threatening to fall. Twenty minutes passed and not a word left my lips. Aunt Vivien had approached me telling me it was time to leave. Reluctantly, I turned away from my mother. For a brief moment, my aunt seemed to wear a sympathetic look on her face, and had told me we could visit again tomorrow. She forced herself to promise that we could stay as long as I liked, as long as the night guards were alright with it.