07

"i'm surprised you didn't end up making plans with seonghwa again today." yeosang tells wooyoung when they get to the convenience store.

"i had already agreed to hang out with you today. i even marked it on my calendar, remember?" he smiles at him.

"how are things going between you two, by the way?"

"i don't think he likes me that way... but i like being his friend, so it's okay."

"are you sure you're okay with it? you've had a crush on him for a while now." yeosang tells him.

"well yeah, but things are good like this. i've gotten to know him more and he's gotten to know me. i like how things are going now and i wouldn't want to ruin the friendship we're starting to have."

"so now you're the one that wants to stay friends with him?" yeosang asks, surprised. "you're the one friendzoning him now?"

"well, no. if he does end up liking me, we can be together... but i don't want to force him to feel something he doesn't feel for me, you know?"

"yeah, i get it." yeosang nods.

"by the way, so much has been on my mind that i almost forgot. his friends invited me to a party and told me i could invite some friends. so now you're invited too."

"oh, awesome." yeosang smiles. "when is it?"

"it's in two days. sorry for the short notice."

"it's okay... and you're going with seonghwa, i'm assuming?" he says and wooyoung nods. "well, don't forget to text me the address then."

"don't worry, i won't." wooyoung smiles and they continue walking, but he freezes when he sees seonghwa.

seonghwa looks around and ends up seeing wooyoung. his eyes widen since yeosang might see him working here and tell everyone.

"wait, i totally forgot that i wanted some cucumbers." wooyoung takes yeosang's arm and turns him around, starting to walk away.

"cucumbers? but you hate cucumbers."

"yeah, but seonghwa really likes them and i'm inviting him over for dinner tomorrow. i want him to try the food i cook."

"ooo, good idea." yeosang nods. "i'm sure he'll fall in love with you when he tries your food."

as seonghwa sees them walking away, he sighs in relief. 'thanks, woo.' he thinks to himself.

-

"welcome to my house." wooyoung smiles as soon as he opens the door for seonghwa. "come in."

"thanks." seonghwa gives him a small smile before walking into his house. "are your parents home?"

"they work right now, so no." wooyoung shakes his head. "come on... i cooked something." he takes his arm and pulls him into the kitchen. they both wash their hands before taking their seats and wooyoung gives seonghwa a plate full of food before taking one for himself.

"but you don't like cucumbers... you didn't have to-"

"it's okay, i can just take them out. i may not like them, but it seems like you do, so."

"thanks for the food, woo." seonghwa gives him a small smile. "and thanks for yesterday."

"for yesterday?"

"for not telling yeosang that i worked there."

"i already told you your secret's safe with me, okay?" wooyoung puts his hand on top of his. "also... there's only two more days left."

"two more days left? for what?"

"until we have to 'break up'."

"oh." seonghwa just nods, realizing what he meant. he picks his fork up and starts eating. "wow, this is delicious, woo. you cooked this?"

"yes." wooyoung nods, shyly.

"well, it's really good." seonghwa gives him a genuine smile.

wooyoung feels his face heating up. it seems like lately seonghwa has been smiling at him a lot.

"thanks." he picks his fork up and also starts eating. there's only two more days left until they have to continue 'dating', but even if seonghwa didn't fall in love with him, it's okay. he's glad he was able to be there for him. he's happy they got to start a beautiful friendship.

he just hopes they can at least continue being friends.

Try Not To Fall In Love | woohwa जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें