PROLOGUE

"Admit it, y/n. You're single." You read out loud a chat while you were streaming, you pouted but still focused on the game you were currently playing.

"I am not! I have a girlfriend, she's just busy." You playfully glared at the camera, your viewers probably having the time of their life with teasing you. Ever since you mentioned that you were in a relationship, your subscribers kept on requesting for your girlfriend to appear in one of your videos, but you always tell them "someday". So, they're kinda thinking you're just joking with them. It became an inside joke in your community.

"Stop it guys, I'm not gonna continue the giveaway if you keep on teasing me." You laughed, seeing the chat suddenly filling with cheers and fake enthusiasm. The door to the room your currently streaming at opened and since you knew who it was, it made you smile.

"Speaking of, here is my girlfriend!" Your game was finished and of course being the amazing gamer you are, you were first. You stood up, hugging your girlfriend off camera. Your chat suddenly freaking out cause they might suddenly see your lover, you sat back down with a huge smile in your face.

"Say hi to them first before you go."

"Hi! I'm the girlfriend!" You both laughed, the chat kept on begging for you to show her. She was off camera, standing on your side, she was waving her hands. You looked up to her, laughing when you saw the chat.

"I have to go now, have fun streaming, okay?" You nodded, giggling when she kissed your lips on camera but your girlfriend's face wasn't showing. Your chat cooed, teasing you because of the big smile on your face.

"I told you I'm not single!" You told your viewers, getting ready for another match after your girlfriend left. One chat caught your attention and it made you laughed.

"My girlfriend sounds like Lisa from BLACKPINK? It would be an honor to have her as my girlfriend."