JenLisa Part 2

TW : self harm

[ BREAKING ] BLACKPINK Lisa's girlfriend and YouTube star, Y/N, has been stabbed.

The YouTube star were hanging out at night with Jennie, Jisoo and Rosé from BLACKPINK. It was said that before Y/N got in her car, the members of the group heard an unusual sound and saw Y/N being stabbed.

She is currently still being operated on, stay tuned for updates.

Please pray for Y/N...

Some of you shippers are really too much, but no one would ever expect for y'all to go this far

Look, I don't care about what you guys will say anymore. Y/N has been stabbed, STABBED! Keep your fantasies and imaginations to yourselves, I swear I'll sue all of you if I can.

Y/N has been in the operating room for 2 hours now, does anyone have any updates?

To be honest, I'm disappointed at Lisa. Y/N just wanted her to defend her and say something about this, we know Lisa's power, this wouldn't have happened if she just listened to her girlfriend

Still no words from Lisa? Dude, Jennie isn't a part of their relationship but she addressed the situation already after knowing that it was a sasaeng JenLisa shipper who stabbed Y/N

It was already 3 hours after you arrived at the hospital, but you were still inside the operating room. Lisa and the other girls were just infront of the door, waiting for your operation to be over and will hopefully be a success.

Rosé, Jisoo and Jennie immediately ran to you when they saw blood, the person, who was in fact the same person that threaten you, managed to ran away and escape. They didn't care about her at the moment, specially when the only thing they were hearing was your cries and failed attempts of breathing. Jisoo cradled your head, doing her best of staying calm after seeing Rosé cry and Jennie stutter while talking at the phone. Their manager had called an ambulance, while your manager called the police.

At first, the girls thought that it was maybe a robber or a murderer out it the night and you were that person's target, unfortunately. When your assistant arrived at the hospital, she told them who was really the person. It was the same person that threaten you while you were live.

That fight you and Lisa had that was heard at that live, provoked this person to do the crime they wanted to do. The reason why she was caught immediately was because she was dumb enough to broadcast her doings on her Twitter account, live tweeting everything. She even posted a picture of the knife she used to stabbed you.

When it was announced that it was a sasaeng fan that stabbed you, yours and Lisa's fight became more viral and when the girls found out about the girl and the reason why you two fought, they were very disappointed at Lisa. They clearly understood what you wanted, you only wanted Lisa to defend you, but she never gave it to you. Rosé and Jennie were disappointed, while Jisoo was beyond mad and that was the very first time they saw the oldest member act that way.

Jisoo didn't even cared about them being in public, she ran straight to Lisa with the intent of maybe punching her, but was held back by their manager and Rosé. She was yelling at Lisa, telling her that this wouldn't have happened if she just atleast defended you, even saying that she can report it to YG right away. While this was all happening, Jennie posted something.

Hello, this Jennie.

I am highly disappointed and extremely scared right now, as of the time of me typing this, Y/N is still inside the operating room.