Chapter 14 - JenLisa

I know Y/N and Lisa are happy, but just imagine if it was Lisa and Jennie?

I still ship JenLisa even if it officially drowned!

Nah, JenLisa all the way

Jenlisa superior!

Seeing these comments about Jennie and Lisa didn't really bother you at first, you don't care about it since Lisa is happy with you, but when your relationship got public, it increased. Anywhere you go on the internet, you would see something about their ship. Again, it didn't bother you, but when the fans started attacking you for "ruining" their ship, it started disturbing you. Lisa dismissing it is not helping either.

You told her about this ship thing and she was aware of the shipping going on in their group, but didn't really cared about it since most of them are harmless. Maybe to her, but to you, it's getting to your head. Now, you trust Jennie and you obviously trust Lisa, the problem you have here are the JenLisa stans that cannot seem to accept the fact that their ship isn't true. They even started to appear in your live chats during streams and even on your YouTube comments.

You were live right now, just a casual chitchat on your IG live with your subscribers. You were at home too, Lisa was at the kitchen.

Y/N! How dare you ruin JenLisa!

They were so perfect but you flirted with Lisa!

You slut, Lisa is for Jennie only.

You tried your best to ignore these comments, why are they even in your live anyways if they hate you? Your viewers could see the uncomfortable look on your face and tried their best to comfort you, while some did their best to defend you. You thanked them, but also told them that it was okay, you really can't do anything about it.

If you don't leave Lisa today, I'm gonna do my best to hunt you down.

Now that was a threat and you accidentally read it out loud while reading the comments, your voice faded when you were reading it. You physically freezed, seeing your comments have a fight, JenLisa stans and your subscribers were having a war. You placed your phone down without ending the live cause that wasn't your concern right now and went to Lisa, who was aware of what's happening.

"I'm sorry about that, don't worry about it." Lisa hugged you, she looks like she wasn't affected about the threat you just got. But you were and you were really bothered about it. All through out your career, this was the first time someone threatened you.

"Don't worry about it? Lisa, this is getting out of hand!"

"Are you seriously affected by this? Babe, they won't do anything."

"Someone wants me dead because I'm dating you, are you not concern about this?!?" You couldn't believe her right now, how would you brush this off? Your life is practically out there in the public, this fan can just find you out of nowhere.

"What do you want me to do then?" Your tears were falling at this point, your ignored her, got out of the kitchen to fetch your phone, only to find out that your fight got heard. You immediately stoped the livestream, taking your keys and wallet before going out. Lisa didn't do anything and just let you. She didn't know what to do about this, she just can't tell people to stop, even if she does, it would just continue. She sighed, ate her dinner and waited for you to come back.

----------

Hours passed by and you still weren't home, Lisa was starting to get really worried, worst scenarios were popping out on her mind, but her thoughts were interrupted when her phone rang.

It was Jennie.

"Hello unnie? What is it?" Lisa doesn't know why, but she feels uneasy, thinking that this call is about you. She could hear Jennie breathing hard and panting, she could hear other voices too, two of them being Chaeyoung and Jisoo. Sirens were heard as well.

"Y/N has been in an accident! Come to XXX hospital and we'll meet you there! Y/N is being transported there."

Lisa dropped her phone, her heart beating fast but she immediately took your other car keys and went to the hospital.

This was her fault, if anything happens to you, it's all because of her.

Lisa arrived at the hospital to see lots of people there, some of them being the press and some are blinks or your subscribers. Lisa had a hard time going inside but thanks to the security, she was escorted inside. Lisa saw her other members and their managers as well. Your manager and assistant was there also. They were all standing, waiting while you were inside the operating room.

What happened was when you got out after your fight, you called Jisoo to accompany you, telling her what happened. She agreed and took the other girls with her since they were already hanging out together, the four of them planned a hang out but Lisa didn't come because she was extremely tired. You and the other girls ate dinner, pass some time in a coffee shop and when it was time to go home, something bad happened.

After the girls escorted you to your car, when they walked away, they heard someone running and groaned loudly, they turned around only to see you pinned to your car by someone. At first, they thought it an ambush but they saw your blood.

You've been stabbed.

---------

Cliffhanger, anyone?