JenLisa Part 4

Jennie, Jisoo and Lisa were just talking when Chaeyoung woke up, Lisa immediately standing up to go closer to the blonde who asked for a glass of water while Jisoo called for a doctor.

"Thank you." Chaeyoung said, giving the glass of water back to Lisa. Jennie and your girlfriend helped Chaeyoung to sit up carefully, not wanting to hit the wound on her lower stomach. Chaeyoung looked to the side and saw your unconscious body next to her, it made her happy that they managed to save you just in time.

Before being put to sleep, Chaeyoung saw your covered body, not daring to look down to see your stomach open. It made her nervous, but calmed herself down, this was for you, she wanted to help you and you needed this to stay alive. She closed her eyes, feeling lighter and lighter until she feel asleep.

When the doctor was done talking to Chaeyoung, they heard loud beeps coming from you. Lisa went to your side, her eyes tearing up when she saw you open your eyes. Jisoo once again called the doctor, while Jennie and Chaeyoung was waiting for you to do or say something.

"Hey baby." Lisa whispered, carefully caressing your cheeks, you looked at her, not really knowing what to say. Lisa understood this and just helped you to sit up while waiting for the doctor. You didn't know what to do or what to think. Lisa, your girlfriend, the girl that you love with all your heart is the reason why you're here right now. Just a few words would have been okay, if she just defended you, you wouldn't be in this situation right now.

Tears fell from your eyes after the doctor was done telling you what happened, it was all too much.

'I died but was brought back to life?'

'I was stabbed 5 times?'

'CHAEYOUNG HAD TO DONATE SOME LIVER TO ME?'

You sobbed with your head down, the girls heard you but Lisa was the one who hugged you gently. Lisa felt so guilty, she knows this is too much for you, you didn't deserve this, but she will do whatever it takes for you to forgive her.

"I'm sorry, baby. I'm so sorry." Lisa whispered, tears falling from her eyes as well. The three other girls were just looking at you two with sadness in their eyes.

"Are you okay? I have a hunch that you had an attack." You whispered, your voice weak and soft from all the crying you did. You know your girlfriend very well and you're clearly aware of what she does to herself everytime she does experience an attack, you always made sure to be by her side everytime that happens. Lisa nodded her head but didn't say anything more, she was more worried about you but her heart did flutter a little. Even though you were stabbed and laying down in a hospital bed, you were still concerned about her.

"Don't worry about me, I'm okay."

"I had to slap her hard for her to calm down, you're welcome." You giggled a little from what Jennie said, Lisa pouted her lips but her heart was beating from nervousness. This all happened because of her and you weren't lashing out on her, she expected you to kick her out of the room, to be honest.

"This is all my fault, please let me make it up to you. No matter how long it takes, I'll wait." You brought up your hand that didn't have anything attached to it, placing it on your girlfriend's cheeks. You look at her eyes and saw that she was very guilty and determined about what she said.

Yes, you are mad at her. Yes, you are hurt because of her, but after everything that happened, you were very exhausted. You didn't have the energy to lash out on her and you also felt like you don't have to, it won't make a difference anymore. It already happened. You just hope that the suspect is behind bars now.

"Will you do anything?"

"Anything, Y/N."

"I'm hungry and I kinda want a really big burger." Lisa looked at you with an amused grin, but she was happy. Even though you didn't say it, she knows and feels that you were giving her a chance to prove herself.

"Hey! I'm hungry too!" You all laughed at Chaeyoung, she was holding her pout while rubbing her stomach gently.

"Yes Chae, I'll buy you some too."

----------

It's been a week and Lisa is doing her best to make up for what she did, she was doing a good job and you were happy about it. You also saw what she did after your operation ended, Lisa did sue and put the suspect behind bars, she even sued every single one that harassed and attacked you for no reason online. You're kinda wondering, how the hell did she do all of that quickly?

Her answer?

"I'm Lisa Manoban, babe."

Lots of gifts were also appearing in your room day by day, some of them from Lisa, while the others were from the girls, your fans and even from blinks.

You thanked Chaeyoung and she just dismissed you jokingly, telling you that she would even donate her heart to you if you needed it. You know it's a joke, but she looked serious for a second there. Lisa would visit you everyday, kinda glad that the hospital decided to keep you and Chaeyoung together in a room, so you two can keep each other company when she goes home late at night. Jennie and Jisoo would visit when they can, spoiling you and Chaeyoung if they do, that Lisa would pout, telling her unnies that it's her job to spoil you.

Lisa is doing her best to regain all of your trust, she's thankful that you all are making it easy for her. Her members were disappointed in her but they can see her efforts, they didn't had the heart to stay angry at her forever, but they will be extra protective of you now though.

The suspect is in jail and just got a life sentence, your haters got sued, you have Lisa by your side and you were alive. For now, that's all it matters.

----------

Heeey! Sorry for this underwhelming chapter, I just really wanted to end this mini series now before I make it into a whole plot of this book.

If you want, I might make a spin off based from this mini series? Who knows? No promises tho.

We will go back to our normal scheduling program now in this book, future chapters will mention if the chapter happened before or after this incident. I hope you don't get it confused.

Oh and also, I have a 'outcome will be based on your actions/choice' kind of story, it's called 'convinient store', check it up if you like those kind of things!

Thank you for reading! Luv ya!