"Moony.....heeeey"

LOOK AT THE KITTY, IT'S FACE,IT'S EYES, IT'S SMILE, IT'S COSTUME, IT'S FREAKING NOSE! MY HEART JUST- AAAAAAH, I WANT/NEED A CAT LIKE THIS PLEASE 🥰🥰
_________________________________________

Y/N POV~

After I "ruined" everyone's night by storming in according to Snivellus. He's such a ball of sunshine! Notice the sarcasm?

Anyways, after I introduced myself, everyone got super quiet, and the feast was awkward, and I DON'T like feeling awkward.

"Alright!" I say as I slam my hands on the table while standing up.

"This feast is awkward as hell, now, if we could stop making it awkward and stop making me uncomfortable that would be wonderful!"

They all stared at me in shock, I just sighed, put my hood up, and left the dining area. All their eyes followed me as I left. I stood outside the doors, I heard whispering, then booming voices. Did I feel a bit hurt? Most definitely. Was I sad I didn't talk to my brother at all yet considering I've been gone for 15 years? Absolfuckinglutly.

I just walked around the castle, just wandering around, do whatever, helping the painting people if they needed it. I heard someone call my name, my real one, I haven't heard that in years. Last person that used it was...... Moony or Remus.

Dad used to tell us stories about their adventures. How much fun they had in school, The Marauders Map, the Womping Willow, quidditch matches, and Moonys.... Condition. I don't really call, Moony Remus all that much, I like to use the nicknames for the Marauders more than their actual names.

I got pulled back to reality when I heard my name called a second time, but louder, meaning.... they got closer.
With my hood still up, I turned to look at him, it was my brother.

"Y/n! Hi-, um it's nice to meet you. I have questions I would like to ask... If that's fine?"

Well, he was intimidated, and scared. Way to go y/n, haven't even said a word to him and he's scared of you. I lowered my hood, revealing my face and my dark blue hair. (Meaning sadness)

"Hello, Harry, it's a pleasure to meet you after all these years. Also I could answer some questions, it's the least I could do. Grab your friends and meet me at gryffindor common room in say..... 15 minutes?"

He seemed to relax a bit, getting a bit more comfortable.

"I- uh yeah sounds great! I brought some food for you since you didnt eat any."

I was shocked, he didn't even know me for more than maybe an hour, and he was already being nice to me.

"Can I hug you?"

It was his turn to be taken aback this time....

"Of course Y/n" He said with soft smile, he reminded me quite a bit of father.

I wrapped my arms around him gently, softly tightening my hold. He whispered

"It's nice to have actual family again, feels like I'm not completely alone again."

"I know how you feel brother, I was raised away from people at the age of 4, I know the feeling of loneliness. Just know, I'm always here for you to hug, to talk to, and to have a shoulder to cry on. Don't be a stranger"

He hummed in response, he pulled away.

"You give nice hugs, that's probably one of the nicest hugs I've ever received"

"Savor it now because I don't do it often, I gotta keep up my-"
I deepened my voice

"Tough guy act"