Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore! You are so dead!

Hello! For those who don't know me, I am Y/N M/N Potter, known as M/N, the strongest wizard in the world, &/or Message man. I am a trained killer, trained by the Ministry themselves since the age of 4. Trained to take out any and all threats to wizardry world, I can see the dead, talk to snakes, and my hair changes color depending on my mood, you know the whole shebang. This is my story of how my dearest brother and I...... saved the world......

Y/N POV~

At the age of 1 my family was killed by none other than Voldemort himself. When he reached my brother and I, I naturally put myself in the way and protected him. It left a scar across my eye and nose. My brother must have been hit, he was left unmoving, I thought despite my effort, my brother still died.

After the strange man disappeared, I left my house, as I left I saw my father and mother dead on the floor, I took my fathers wand. Thinking there is no one for me to stay for, I ditched. I jumped around for years to family to family, getting away from the people who tried catching me.

They called themselves the Ministry, I didn't trust them at all. One unfortunate day though when I was 4, I trusted a muggle family. Turns out! They weren't muggles, they worked for the Ministry, they tried capturing me trying to take me to where I belong.  Let's just say that didn't happen.

They were all to scared to touch me as objects started flying. We made a compromise. If I would calm down they wouldn't hurt me, and they'd teach me how to control my powers. I agreed, and that's where I am today.

At the age of 8 I was taking out small time criminals and death eaters with no problem, I got stuck with the petty crimes until I learned more spells and learned how to defend myself. At this age I also discovered my brother wasn't actually dead. I was to say the least shocked, I stopped by to see him on his birthday, I left as small gift on his bed and left, I watched from the shadows. When I saw they way they treated him, I wanted to murder them I was so aggravated.

Everyday since I found out my brother was alive, I'd check in on him, and on his birthday I'd always leave a gift. Until I turned 11, the ministry had decided I was trained the best to my extent and I.... I got finally got the big jobs. My work attire was a long black cloak with a hood, it covered my figure and face so people couldnt see what gender I was, overtime as work progressed, I earned the title Message Man. Obviously I wasn't a guy but people just assumed I was after they would see my kill count..... (It's a lot)

Whenever I was at the ministry different Wizards would come in and duel me. My personal favorite to duel was none other then Dumbledore himself. He was a worthy opponent, but I still won, he was shocked when I beat him the first time, considering I was only 10. Him and I, overtime, grew close, he became my first friend.

When I turned 12 I went to see Dumbledore, turns out, brother dearest got accepted into Hogwarts. I glared at Dumbledore

"He can go as long and you promise to owl me if anything goes wrong and to give me updates on how he's doing from time to time. Alright?"

"I promise Y/N"

*time skip to present time*
(Age: 15)

Its been two years since Albus has Owled me about updates on Harry.
So I decided to take matters into my own hands.
I apparated at the front of the Hogwarts building, I walk in to see Filch. He knows me, we're good friends I would say. We start talking, he's telling me about all the wonderful things my brother had been up to. His first year he apparently got ahold of the Philosopher Stone, faught Voldemort indirectly, and killed a teacher, oh yeah he also faught a troll as well.

At this point I'm fuming, because Albus hadn't told me any of this. But Filch wasn't done oh no, and it only got worse. His second year, not only did his friend get petrified, he went down into the Chamber of Secrets, killed a basilisk, faught Tom Riddle, and destroyed a horcrux.

"Filch....Can you point me towards Dumbledore please?" I say with puppy dog eyes and a big smile, Filch may look mean, but he's a big softie when you get to know him.  He points to the cafeteria area.

"Thank you Filch! Also you might wanna cover your ears in a bit." I say with a big smile. He simply nods and walks away. As I storm up to the doors and open then, ignoring all the eyes on me I yell.

"Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore! You are so dead!"

Everyone stared in shock, some in fear when they realized what I was wearing, and who I was. Dumbledore look surprised, as he should be. As I continued slowly walking towards him I started speaking

"I gave you one simple task Albus, what was that task?" I say with a stern face, if looks could kill, he'd be 20ft deep already.

"Y/N welcome to Hogwarts, what brings you here?"

"Oh you know very well why I'm here Albus! Don't Ignore my question, what was my one task hm"

"To keep you updated on your brother... "

"HOW'S THAT GOING ALBUS? TWO YEARS NOT A SINGLE OWL! I THOUGHT HE DIED! BUT I HAD TO FIND OUT HE WAS ALIVE FROM FILCH"

"With all due respect-"

"NO NO YOU DO NOT GET TO PULL THAT CARD. I COME TO CHECK ON HIM  JUST TO FIND OUT HIS FIRST YEAR, HE FOUND THE PHILOSOPHER STONE, ATTACKED A TROLL & INDIRECTLY KILLED A TEACHER."

"I well-"

"BUT WAIT IT GETS EVEN BETTER! HIS SECOND YEAR HE GOT INTO THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS, FAUGHT A BASILISK KILLED IT AND FAUGHT TOM RIDDLE. TELL ME ALBUS WHEN WERE YOU GOING TO TELL ME?!" All the kids stared at me in in shock, some confused trying to decipher who my brother was.

"I was going to tell you eventually"

"Eventually isn't good enough Albus, since I can't seem to trust you to update me on the well-being of my brother, I'm staying here to keep an eye on him. Since you haven't found a Defense Against the Dark Art teacher, I will teach it until you can find a replacement. Don't try changing my mind, there is no point"

" I well- that's fair. Since you're here, would you like to introduce yourself?

Everyone stared at me in anticipation
I start to lower my hood.
My fire engine red hair fading into my normal hair color.

"Well why not, first off I'm sorry to interrupt your feast, for that I am deeply sorry."

They all stare at me as my hood has finally been put down all the way.

" I students, am The Message Man, my real name is none other than Y/N M/N Potter..... It is a pleasure to soon be able to teach you." I bowed, just a little something I learned on a mission.

They all stared in shock, well this is gonna be a fun time.

_________________________________________

ELLO! Welcome to the end of the story! If it's bad and doesn't get good feedback I delete and or fix the story.
It's been a hot minute since I've been in the Harry Potter Fandom so if anything is wrong, just tell me so I can fix it lol

Um uh.... Alright bye bye!!

Lots of love Kiddos~!
Words:10309