Hidden phantom

After school Danny walked to his locker thinking about his first class.... What the heck was that, you say one thing and crazy, painful, and scary meiormeres come back. What happened to make something like that come up? Danny sighs and put his bag on the floor grabbing his math book and putting it in his locker. All he has left is art and gym. He walks over to his art class wishing for the day to be over so he could go home to learn his past. He walks in and waits till the teacher comes. The bell rings and a short woman with grey short hair comes in. She looks around the room and walks to Danny saying that her name is Miss Haywood.

Miss Haywood heard the rumor, about Danny was gone this week and Phantom got brain washed and is pertaining to be Fenton because Jack made him think he is Danny ,when Lancer was telling Miss Owens the youngest math teacher in the school. So she had to see. She knew that phantom can not know he is not Fenton at all costs, even if it's not true but if not she would embarrass her self ether way walking up to him yelling out ' R U PHANTOM!!!!!!!! ' no she would have to see under those glasses. So she walks up and asks everyone to "draw your favorite memory and tell the class about it.

Danny ..... The boy looked around the room then at his paper. What the heck, did she not hear him say he can't remember a thing. She walks up to him and looks at his glasses and tell him " You can do what you wish could or might happen to you one day. "

He nods and looks down again at the paper, apparently last night when he got to his room he found out that he wanted to be a astronaut. That did sound awesome and the coolest thing in the world but it felt like he gave that up. Did he do some thing made him different and does have to do with that memory and why he umm... Looks ..... different.

Well what about his parents job.
Ghost Hunters.

Hunting made him want to punch someone in the face though...... Greatest hunter in the entire ........ Ugh stupid memory loss, but who said that and why? Well what about ghosts I mean they look cool. I mean going invisible and going through stuff and shooting stuff out of your hands. That must be cool, and flying must be the best. He looks at his blank paper and gets a idea and starts drawing.

The teacher sees that every one is done and starts to calling them up table by table. Paulina went first she did a drawling of her in a room that has new clothes and shoes everywhere and she was a princess, Dash did him winning the Super Bowl Football Game, Kwan did him becoming a A-list, Star did her getting a Oscars award of best clothes, Nathan did him push dash in to a locker and Mikey did girls running after him with hearts in there eyes and above there heads, Valerie does when she got her suit but this time in the net she was holding was Phantom. Danny looks confused at this because it looked like him in his suit his parents made and he looked sad in the drawling. He looked up at Valerie who was staring at him and then walks back to her seat blushing. He looks at his drawling and wonders when he goes. Finely he walks up and shows the class his drawling, it was a great drawling of him flying over the city with a ghost tail and his white shirt and the class just thought he forgot to color the hair with his pencil. " I guess I would like to fly and do some cool stuff ghosts can do." He smiles and puts it on the teachers desk. Strangely the bell rang then. He walked over and grabbed his bag and waved the teacher a bye and ran to gym.

He walks there but looks in and sees his gym clothes and frowns, he has to make sure no one sees his hair and eyes. He puts the pants on and looks some more, till he finds a white and red hat. Well I guess it will have to do as he makes sure no one is looking and quickly takes the hoodie off and puts on the shirt and stuffs his hair in to his hat. He looks in the mirror and feels like a weirdo wearing gym clothes, sunglasses and a weird hat that had white hair poking out of his hat. He sighed and ran in to the gym.

The teacher instead of telling her name she tells him to run laps around the school and being scared by her tuff voice he starts running. Everyone stops what they are doing to see that nerdy, freak, fenturd is running around the school in lightning speed and has to hold on to his hat and glasses to make them not fall off. He moves so fast it looks like he is flying...... When he sees everyone watching he stops to look around. Not even tired or panting or sweating or begging to stop not even falling to the floor. "What?" He asks and everyone realized they had stopped and they were staring at him. They all go back to what they were doing and sometimes the look over their shoulder to see him running at inhuman speed.

Danny ran to the car jumping in at the end of the day. Maddie saw that some of the kids watched him run over. She glared at them to make them stop and they went back to looking for their cars and parents. The boy jumped in and smiled at Maddie and leans back in to the chair and asked "Did you guys finish that thing so I can have some meiormeres back?"

She did fix it a bit but it only gives bit by bit. She could chose what he will remember an what not, all you have to do is say what you want him to remember. She was so proud when she finished it they tried testing it but a lot of things got in the way. They barely finished it too.

A ghost named skulker the ghosts zones greats hunter kept asking where phantom is so he could hang phantoms pelt on the end of his bed. Gross. And that box ghost was coming every second of every hour!!!!! She was about ready to run into the ghost zone and see if ghosts really could die again, till jack told her to finish it and he will get the spooks. After a 2 or 3 hours or so she finished but she had to pick up phantom from school.

She left it at the house and would love if she could see if If it works. She smiled brightly and said " It should be done, but I did not test it out yet." He sighed and smiled a little leaned in to the warm seat and he turned on the seat warmer and closed his eyes. She smiled at the fact that he was a teenager, ghost or no ghost, he was a teen and he was doing what all teens do on the end of the day after school. Sleep....... wait he sleeps!!!!!!!

He is a ghost how did I now just get this! She drove home without a word thinking it over. She pushed his shoulder to wake him up, but he just mumbled and pushed her hand away. She sighed. Danny does the same thing. She got out and picked up the boy and carried him in and set him on the couch. When she picked him up he was as light as a feather, I guess that's what happens when u become a ghost.

She sat him down and put a pillow under his head and grabbed a blanket and layed it over him. She grabbed the sunglasses and pulled down the hoodie. She took his shoes and set them by the couch next to the sunglasses. She looked down at the boy and bended down to hug him good night but stoped her self. She walked to the lab to finish what's left of her fenton ecto-blasters.