Phantom memory

Danny's POV
I woke up on the coach and stretched my arms out. I yawned and got up stumbling to the fridge. I pulled out a little bit of orange juice and some chips and went back to the tv. I was flipping thro the channel eating cheddar chips when mom comes up and right when I get to the news channel, talking about some missing ghost kid mom dives for the remote and turns it to Diesny XD. "Ahhh!!! Why did u do that!!!!" I yelled staring down at my chips all over the floor. "Well there goes my dinner..." I member looking up at mom staring at the tv like it was about to kill me or something.

She sighs and looks at me with a fake smile and says "I thought it was something else...... I was wait for u to get up, now let's try that Fenton mind sweep reverse." She was trying to make me think about something else...... oh well it's working. "Awesome lets go..... Ummm what about the chips? ..... And dinner?" She looked down and said "I will do it later and we can call pizza or eat leftover after."

I nod and run down to the lab and jump in to my chair waiting for her. She comes down a few seconds later with a weird shape gun. She smiles and sits down. I look around the lab swinging my legs like Im a kid that just walked in to a toy store. I look over to see her type in things and point at me...... She shoots and then it goes dark. But the last thing I see is mom grabbing a note pad and starts to wright things down.

Maddie POV

I walk down to the lab with phantom siting in a chair swinging his legs around looking around the room like he's a kid that just walked in to a zoo. I smile at his childish behavior, and sit in a chair in front of him. I smile and look at the gun. I type in SCHOOL in to the gun and aim. He does not flinch or do anything but stare with a goofy smile on his face. I shoot and a yellow blast comes out and hits his chest. He stops smiling and looks more sleepy. I grab my note pad and wright some stuff down. And wait till he comes back.

After about a hour or so wakes up panicked... Then surprised..... Then sad. He looked like a wounded puppy sitting there thinking everything over. He looked up and did a sad smile. I could not help it anymore. "Well what happened? Did it work?" He looked down and nodded. I smiled but he stayed down. Looked down at him and said "well what's wrong?" He looked up and said some thing that made me need to sit down. "Well that dash kid bully's me a lot like I know what all the lockers inside and out look like, the teacher lancer is mean to me a lot and I'm failing almost every grade, and I liked to leave class a lot to do something very very important...... But I can't remember....."

Wow the ghost kid when he was alive was bullied..... And still fights ghost for the town. Yes i guess he has been fighting ghost for the town but he still has done all those bad things. But what did he do or what does he need to do to make his obsession to be a super hero. Ugh this is hard.

"Ok sweety, go up stairs and I'll call the pizza guy..... No violence, bad words, ummm...... Well just watch Nickelodeonon." He sighed and ran up stairs to the couch to pick up the chips and change the channel. I sighed and picked up my notes to start wrighting down everything.

Danny POV

Wow that was..... Sad...... And weird. I had to best friends tho. Sam and Tucker. Wow that's weird. Well I can't wait till later to learn more!