Werid day

Tis morning
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maddie got up early as always to make breakfast. She was making pancakes for jack and jazz and I don't know if, but phantom. She was thinking about what will they do today, because Danny and his friends were camping, but school was today and she said it was ok for Danny to go, but what about phantom, she could make him go to school as Danny, but he is a ghost and people know what phantom looks like, he could wear a hoodie and sunglasses he has to go if we want him to believe that he is Danny. He could wear a hoodie and sunglasses, she would have to tell the school he was coming back too, but she knew her Danny was bullied, and of corse phantom would be too, she would have to tell him to stay away from that Dash boy and Paulina girl and the Kwan and Star,if they push off the glasses and hoodie then they know, she would have to tell mister lancer he forgot every thing too. She grabbed her phone to call him. She told him he forgot who he is and that he can not take of his sunglasses and hoodie and everything that happened and that he was phantom in case. She got off her phone and put the pancakes of the plates as jack came up from the lab and was eating the pancakes. Jazz came down stairs and grabbed her bag and a toast, and yelled out love u and ran out the door. She sighed as her daughter ran out to the car. She put down her plate and ...... Phantom's. She walked up to see if he was up and saw him peacefully on the bed snoring lightly. She grabbed his blanket pulled it off, he jumped up to see who took his warm blanket.
She walked over to the closet and pulled out a red and white hoodie and grabbed some sunglasses and set them on the bed with his jeans. She walked out to the kitchen and ate her pancakes as phantom ran down hoodie down and sunglasses off, walking to the pancakes and started eating fast. When were done they put up the dishes and grabbed his backpack. As they turned to the door she stopped him and pulled up his hood and put on his sunglasses and told him to never take them off at school. He walked to the car surprised by his mom telling him to make sure none see his snow white hair and glowing eyes.
They got in the car and drove of to school.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Da School
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She dropped him off at school and walked in with him to show him where every thing is. Students stared as danny came in with a hoodie covering his hair and sunglasses on that made sure no one saw his eyes, he was wearing a white and red hoodie and his normal baggy jeans and shoes. His mom was walking with him pointing out every thing he needed to know and told him who to stay away from and who bullied him. He nodded and tryed his best to remember who to stay away from and who hated him and knew that it was easier to remember who was ok with him.
She showed him his locker and classes, then left. He walked to the first period, his teachers name was Mister Lancer. He walked to the class on time and was about to sit down when lancer told him to come up. "Hello Danny do you remember me?" The teacher asked wanting to make sure all that phantom does know, making all of the students confused on why he asked this and why Danny said no.
"I am mister lancer your English teacher." He told him talking to him like was a two year old. "So can I tell the class why, you do not know who u are?" He asked. Danny nodded and looked at the class or maybe he was not, they could not tell with the sunglasses.
"Danny here, forgot who he is, and everything else, his parent made some new machine and Danny wanted to see it and it made him forget everything." The class snickered and looked at Danny who was looking at the wall then back at the teacher. "Wait you said I looked at a new machine and some thing ..... happened to me........ right?" He shuddered. "Never mind I think it was my imagination..... I think......" The class stared as Danny made his way to his seat next to two empty seats that did hold tucker and Sam, but they were camping. "Did you remember something Danny?"
Asked the teacher. Danny shrugged and looked at the class staring at him. "What do you think it was?" Asked lancer. "Well...... it is blurred kind of...... I am in to this weird machine and then.......... I touch the wall and I get electrocuted by a buttan I anciently touch and then........ I don't know." Said Danny who was looking at the teacher and then shuddered and looked at his desk. "That must be when you fixed the portal for your parents,but you said you were ok......" Said one of the student. Danny looked up and said "I don't remember It not being painful." Lancer knew what really happened, it's the thing that must have killed him.
He knew it was not Danny Fenton and this was a ghost,but he felt a little sorry for the boy, having to die at a young age and electrocuted, it must be painful.Did his parents know, did he have white hair and green eyes when he died, did he live here, was it on the news?????
Danny..... The boy looked up or I think he did, i still can not tell with the sunglasses. "Well I guess I am ok then." He looks at me and waits for me to teach. I wait a second till I look around the class to see if they are looking but they all were looking at danny. I clap my hands to get them to look at the board.