Night

Jack grabbed phantoms arm and pulled him up and surprising the boy. He grabbed phantom and pulled him to the RV, he opened the doors and threw phantom in the passengers seat. Phantom looked around surprised at what happened then panicked when jack stared to drive. He was holding the sides of the seat for his life or afterlife.... Oh whatever he was scared of the drive there. Jack parked out side of the house and grabbed Phantom who looked a little green from the drive, and ran in to the house and yelled out " Maddie!!!!! I got some thing to show you!!!!!!" He threw phantom to couch, who sat down in relief to be in one piece after the drive. Maddie ran up stairs from the lab and grabbed a gun and pointed the gun at a dizzy looking phantom. "Jack why is phantom in the house?!?!" Phantom looked at her then looked around for this phantom person then looked back at her wondering who she was talking about. Jack smiled and said in his booming voice " I used the Fenton Ghost Mind Sweep on him he does not know a thing." She smiled said " So he does not reamber a thing." "Nope" " stay here phantom." she said looking the boy. Phantom looked behide him as if to see this phantom, but then looked back at her, and she rolled her eyes. " Stay there ......" She said pointing at him. He nodded and looked at his suit picking off a glove and flopping it around and played with it. She watched as he did this and felt the need to laugh, he looked like he had no idea what was going on or why he was wearing the weird black and white suit and gloves. She walked in the kitchen to jack who helped him self to the cookie jar. She sighed at this, he was some times like a child himself. She grabbed a cookie and took a bite and asked what were they were going to do or say. They sat there for a long time thinking, then jack got a idea. " What if we trick him in to trusting us then give him some old memories and he tells us them then BAM we do this for while and we know the ghost boys secret he was hiding from everyone." She smiled at that then frowned "But as soon as we tell him we are ghost hunters and he is a ghost he won't trust us." Then he smiled " Then we don't tell him he is a ghost." " But honey human kids need parents and a home, what can we do about that." Jack frowned thinking for a while then said " We could say he is a human and our son...... And let him sleep in Danny's room while Danny is at camp with Tucker and Sam." Maddie stared at him in disbelief. Did he say what I think he said. Well I could work and it would explain the jumpsuit. He could use some of Danny's clothes too........ No what am I saying that's a ghost not Danny why on earth should he. But it could work all they needed to do was make jazz understand or get her out of the house. She sighed in defeat and nodded. Jack smiled and grabbed at least 20 cookies and walked in to the living room to phantom who was putting on the glove and poking the logo on his suit. He looked up at them and smiled a little wondering what was happening. " So what's going on." He asked. She sighed and thought up a quick lie that poped up in her head. " Well jack made a new machine and it hit you when you walked up to see what happening, it made you forget who you are." " And who am I?" He asked. " you are......" She looked at jack hoping he would say it but he was shoving cookies up his mouth watching. " I am?......." He asked again. " You are Danny Fenton....... And this is your father ....... Jack Fenton ..... I am Maddie Fenton your...... Mom......." She said looking at his suprised face. "Wow..... So how old am I again.....?" "14" she said. He sighed rubbing his head in his hands. " so I don't remember a thing..... Wow ....... Well how am going to remember again?" He asked and his ghostly green eyes looked up at her,making her shiver. " Jack and I will fixed it." She said. He sighed and then we all hear a rumble and someone's belly growl. Phantom blushes " umm do u have some food to eat please?" Jack opens his mouth to yell at the ghost that they don't eat, but he remembers that phantom has to think he is alive. So he says " here " handing him a a cookie. " Thanks dad." Says phantom grabbing the cookie eating slowly licking his lips and fingers or gloves or whatever when he was done, jack looked at Maddie worried. " Do you make those, they are good, do you have more he said smiling at her." " Later right now you and go to your room, u can watch tv or something". He shrugs and jumps up the stairs. After a second or two he yelled out " umm do you guys know which one is my room!?!?!?!?" She sighs and walks up to see him looking at all of then doors. She grabs his wrist and pulls him over to his room...... Danny's room and opened the door and turned on the lights. He looked around and sighed. He looked at her and smiles "thanks mom" she smiles back, though she does not know why. He looks around the room and walks to the bed and falls face first to a pillow. She smiled at his teenage behavior then frowned knowing he was a ghost not her son. She walked to his closet and grabbed his purple pjs set them on the bed. He looked down at them. " thanks again" she nodded and walked out. She walked down stairs to jack who was eating the last cookie. She sat down next him and sighed. "U ok honey?" He asked. "Yeah.... But he acts to human and-" she was going to say but was interrupted by a yelp and soft foot steps running down the stairs. Phantom ran in his pjs, but wide eyed looking at them. "Why do I have so meany scars!". He looked scared at them rolling up his sleeve pointing at his arm, on them he had bruises, cuts, and bleeding a little. Maddie eyes widen looking at how many scars the boy had, of course she knew he was a ghost and he fights ghosts, but he was a kid, how did this happen? She looked at jack who looked just as surprised as her. She looked back at the scared boy. She walked to the cabinet and grabbed the the first-aid and told the boy to follow. She made the boy sit on couch and roll up his sleeves, she bandaged his arms. He looked worried at me, then asked "Why are you ghost hunters?" She looked up for a second and said "I like hunting ghosts". "So do you hurt the ghosts?" He asked and she sighed. "Ghosts don't feel it's all in there heads, the don't feel." But is that true she thought to herself, I mean phantom could. She looks down to see how it looks. His arm looked like a mummy and he looked tired too. He yawned and looked down at his arms. She sighed for like the 50th time today, and pulled him up, guiding the sleepy boy to his room..... I mean Danny's room. She pushed him up stair to Danny's room when she saw him stop. She looked at him to see what was wrong when she saw he was staring at the bathroom mirror they were passing. He turned and walked in staring at the mirror, he put a hand up to touch his Snow White hair, then is pale glowing skin, but she saw what he was looking at, it was his ghostly green eyes. He stared wide eyed at the mirror. She walked in grabbing his shoulder. "Is some thing wrong?" She asked hoping he did not know. He looked up at her. "Am I a ghost?" She was quiet for a while thinking up a lie then she said "Its normal to have white hair and pale skin." He looked at her then the mirror. "But what about my eyes?" She looked in the mirror with him, and he was right no one has ghostly glowing green eyes, she thought for along time then sighed. "I don't know you were born like that...... It's ok...... Your fine." "But I am glowing too." He said. "It must be the light." He sighed and gave up walking with her to his room. She tucked him in, and said goodnight. She walked out of the room and turned to see him wraping the blankets around himself and closing his eyes. She smiled and walked out of the room in to her room. Well this is a weird night.