Chapter 18

Jon's POV:
What have I done.... I may have just lost the best thing that has ever happened to me because I was a drunken idiot. Summer is not even half the woman that Courtney is and I just screwed everything up because of this drunken mistake.

"So Jon, now that Courtney is gone, how about we go back to making out?"

"Get the hell away from me Summer! I can't believe that I put my relationship with Courtney on the line because I was drunk and wanted to make out with you. You will NEVER come close to being even half the woman that Courtney is. Tonight was a mistake and now I need to go and fix things, before it's too late." I grabbed my jacket and took off down the street towards the hotel to find Courtney. I really hope it's not too late....

Roman/Joe's POV:
Just when I thought that Jon had finally changed his ways, he goes and does something stupid like he did tonight. I brought Courtney back to the hotel and now she is sitting here, crying her eyes out in my arms. I've really grown to care about Courtney since she and Jon have been together and it kills me to see her hurting like this.

"Courtney, I want you to know that as much as I love Jon, I do not agree with what he did tonight. I am completely disgusted with him right now."

"I just can't believe that he did this to me, I thought that he loved me...."

"He does love you Courtney. But the thing about Jon is that when things start going well in his life, he tends to purposely destroy them. I think that it has to do with his extreme fear of being hurt. So he hurts the people he loves the most and destroys the things he loves most before they have a chance to hurt him or before they can be destroyed. I'm not trying to make excuses for Jon's actions. But maybe this will give you some insight into why he did what he did and what might have been going through his mind."

"It does Joe. It really does."

*knock knock*

That better not be who I think it is....

Courtney's POV:
I really thought that I was going to spend the rest of my life with Jon. Now, I'm not so sure.... I was snapped out the daze that I was in by Joe tapping me on the shoulder.

"Courtney, there is somebody here to see you...."

I turned to see the one person I wanted to avoid the most, standing right in front of me....My fiancé....

---------------------------------------------
I'm sorry guys that this chapter is so much shorter! But I needed a filler chapter and this is what I came up with. I will have the next chapter up within the next 24 hours and then Chapter 20 will be the wedding!!!
---------------------------------------------