Chapter 12

*A week later*
Roman/Joe's POV:
When I met Jon all those years ago in NXT, I thought he would never get married. He was rude, disrespectful, and didn't care about anyone but himself. But from the moment that he laid his eyes on Courtney, he has become a completely different man. He's respectful, he considers Court's needs before his own, he spoils her rotten, and when he looks at her, he has a love in his eyes that I've never seen before. They didn't meet in the most "conventional" way, but I know for a fact that they are soulmates. *door opens*

"Jon! Court! Congratulations you two! This is the first time that I've been able to see you guys since you got engaged. I wish I could have been there that night. Were you surprised that he proposed in front of the entire arena, Court?"

"I was SHOCKED! I had no idea what he was up to that night. It has been a week and I'm still in awe. I don't know what I did to deserve this amazing man." She looked at Jon and I could see the love she has for him in her eyes. She is such an amazing girl and I really hope that Jon has changed his ways for her. I would hate to see her hurt...

Dean/Jon's POV:
This last year has been the best year of my life. Not only has my career sky-rocketed, but now I am engaged to the love of my life. As Court sits here next to me, I can't help but be mesmerized by her beauty.

"Court, did I ever tell you that you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen? What did I do to deserve someone as beautiful, fun-loving, and caring as you?"

"Jon, you tell me all the time that I'm beautiful. And when it comes to what you did to deserve me, it's me who should be wondering what I did to deserve you! You are this big WWE superstar, who has millions of women begging for his attention day-in and day-out. You could have any woman of your choice in this world.... But you chose me. I'm just a young, small-town girl who didn't have much going for her. And until I met you, I had no self confidence. But now that I have you, I've never felt better about myself. You have brought me out of my shell and I can never thank you enough. So when it comes to someone who should wonder what they did to deserve someone so amazing, I'm the one that should be wondering. I love you with all my heart Jonathan Good and I can't wait for the day that I get to become your wife."

"The day that you become my wife will be the day that all my dreams will finally come true. Baby girl, you're everything that I've ever wanted. And I can't wait to finally become your husband." *kisses Courtney on the forehead*

"All this talk about our wedding is exciting! I can't wait to become Mrs. Jonathan Good!"

Shawna's POV:
*phone rings*
"Hey Court! How are you? Justin and I miss you like crazy!"

"I'm great! I still can't believe that Jon and I are engaged!"

"I heard! Congratulations!"

"Thank you. Speaking of my engagement, there's something I've actually been meaning to ask you. You always said that Justin could be my ring bearer when I got married. So of course I still want that! But there's also another spot in my wedding party that needs to be filled... Shawna, will you be my maid of honor?"

"Are you sure that you want me and not Brie or Nikki? I know they've become your good friends since you've been on the road with Jon."

"Shawna, they may be my good friends, but you're my BEST FRIEND. There's nobody else I could ever imagine standing next to me as I marry the man of my dreams."

"Well, how can I say no to my best friend?! Of course I'll be your maid of honor!"

Courtney's POV:
Shawna and I talked for a little while longer before we got off the phone. She filled me in on all the things that have gone on back at home since I've been on the road with Jon. Even though I miss everybody back at home, I wouldn't trade this life with Jon for the world. I've never been happier and I can't wait until the day that I finally become Mrs. Jonathan Good!