Chapter 2

3 months later (December 26th, 2014)

Dean's POV:

It has been 3 months since the night that I saw that beautiful girl in Chicago. Well, we are back in Chicago tonight for the WWE Live show and I can't help but hope that she will be there.

Just as I open the door to head into my locker room, I feel a strong hand grab my shoulder. I turn around to see John Cena standing in front of me.

"Hey John. What's up?" I said this with a confused look on my face, not completely sure as to why he was here. I mean, I had just beat him back in October to be able to face Seth Rollins at the Hell in a Cell pay-per-view. So, he really isn't too fond of me right now.

"Hey Ambrose. I've been thinking a lot lately about what happened at Hell in a Cell. You won fair and square and I have been acting like an immature baby over it.... What I really came here to tell you is congratulations," Cena said. He then reached out and shook my hand.

"Thank you" I said, shocked that he had come over to tell me that. I really did think he hated my guts.

"No problem. But I do need to go and get ready. Good luck tonight!" Cena said as he took off down the hallway, as I entered my locker room.

As I stand alone in this cold, empty locker room, I can't help but think to myself, "I really wish I wasn't alone. I wish I had someone here to keep me company, like what John and Nikki have, or what Daniel and Brie have. It just sucks being alone."

My mind couldn't help but flashback to 3 months ago, when I saw that beautiful girl in the front row of our last show in Chicago. I really wish I would have found out what her name was. She was just so beautiful. I can't help but hope that maybe, just maybe, she will be here tonight....

Cena's POV:

I walked into my locker room to see my beautiful girlfriend, Nikki Bella, standing there in her full ring attire, looking oh so sexy.

"There's my gorgeous girl! Ready for your match tonight against Summer Rae?"

"Sure am! The only bad thing is that Brie will be at ring side as a commentator. I really hate that they still have this feud storyline going on between me and Brie. I miss being able to hang out with my sister..."

I could see the sad look in her eyes. All she wanted was her sister back. But i turned to her and said, "Nicole, I know how much it hurts you not to be able to spend time with Brie. But consider yourself lucky to at least have SOMEONE to spend time with. Not all of the superstars are that lucky." As soon as I said it, I realized that I had snapped at Nikki, without meaning to. I could see the hurt in her eyes, but I knew that I couldn't take back what I had already said.

"John, what is going on with you?"

"Listen Nicole. I'm sorry I snapped at you. It's just that I talked to Ambrose before I came here and I could tell how lonely he is. I know that he and I have had issues lately. But I just wish he could find someone to spend his time with."

Nicole looked at me, seeming to be shocked by what I just said. "John, all we can do is hope and pray that everything will work out for him."

I knew that Nicole was right. I just wish there was something I could do to help him....