Chapter 13: The Wedding Planning Begins

Amy's POV:
"Courtney, I'm happy to have you and Jon home for the week, but you're being a bit of a bridezilla when it comes to all this wedding planning."

"I know I'm being a pain in the butt mom, I just want this wedding to be perfect."

I love my daughter dearly, but she can really be a pain when it comes to planning. I looked over at Jon and he had a huge smile on his face. How could he be smiling right now when his fiancé is being such a pain?

"Jon, how can you be smiling at her when she is being such a pain?"

"Amy, I think it's sweet that she wants everything to be so perfect. She is so committed to me and making our life together great and that means so much to me. Before I met your daughter, every woman I dated was only with me because I'm "Dean Ambrose". They didn't see me for who I really am. But Courtney has never seen me as Dean Ambrose. She has always seen me as Jonathan Good. She sees past all the fame and fortune. She loves me for me. Nobody has ever done that before. She has made me feel loved for the first time in my life. She makes me so happy. So, if letting her be a bridezilla for a short amount of time makes her happy, then I'm willing to let that happen."

"Jon, that is the sweetest thing I have ever heard. I am so glad that my baby girl has found someone who loves her so deeply. Now, let's get back to planning your wedding to my bridezilla daughter!"

Courtney's POV:
A guest list, table settings, color schemes, flowers.... I never realized how much decision-making and detail goes into planning a wedding until I started planning my own. I always thought that I would have a normal sized wedding. 4 or 5 bridesmaids and groomsmen, a flower girl and ring bearer, and between 100-150 guests. I didn't realize that marrying a WWE superstar means that all of that is done on a much larger scale. We are finalizing our guest list today and as of right now, we have 300 people to send out invitations to. That is double the amount of people that I ever imagined! We also have 7 bridesmaids, 7 groomsmen, 2 flower girls, 2 ring bearers, and our maid of honor and best man. This wedding has become so much more grand and magnificent than I ever imagined.... And I'm loving every minute of it!

*Jon walks in the room*

"Hey handsome. We have one final detail to decide on before we go to the printers to have the invitations made.... The date! I know we decided that we want them to be pale pink and gold, but we have yet to decide on what date we want."

"Since September 29th is such a special day for us, why not September 29th, 2016?"

"I love it baby! Now that we have our plan for the invitations done, it's time for me to start dress shopping!"

"Baby girl, whatever dress you want, it's yours. Don't worry about a budget. Whatever you want, you can have it. I love you so much and I just want us to have the perfect wedding. Now, let's go make you an appointment so you can go dress shopping."