Someone Flirts With You

Start from the beginning

"Who are you?" Regina snapped instantly pulling you to her side like a parent would to a child if a stranger came up to them. "Why is my girlfriend uncomfortable? Did you did this? Because for your sake...you better hope not." She narrowly glared they down with enough intensity to possibly crush small nations. "You'll be leaving my Darling alone now, right?"

....that wasn't a question.

As soon as they were gone, Regina hugged you close. "I'm so sorry I wasn't here. They didn't hurt you did they? Didn't make you sad, right?"

🛍Gretchen🛍:
- Gretchen basically crumbles.
- If she gets worked up enough she may screech at them in an attempt to be scary...it's adorable honestly
- Then afterward, you make sure she remembers SHE is who you are with.

Gretchen's eyes watered as she watched this random person flirt shamelessly with you. It didn't even matter that she was standing right there. They didn't care. She was invisible...like always...and that crushed her. "Get the hell outta here. Holy shit, if this is how you go about getting a relationship...no wonder your still single." You torn into them. "Here's some advice...girls like to be respected. Maybe try that sometime and you won't be shot down so fast?" You stated making sure your sarcasm was obvious.

"Gretch, how are you doing?" You asked kissing her hand, "Some people just suck. Don't worry. I handled it. You didn't think I'd go off with them, right?"

"N-No! Of course not! I-I just..." Gretchen fell silent. She had been getting better at respecting herself and valuing her self-worth but...this wasn't a good example of that. Still, she is making so much progress every single day...plus, no one enjoys seeing their boy/girlfriend getting flirted with...honestly.. you consider this a win because Gretchen didn't scream like a bird and embarrass herself! So...it was all good!

🐭Karen🐭:
- Shes completely oblivious
- When she does notice though, she just gushes over how great you are and how amazing it is for HER to be your girlfriend.
- Bur most of the time she drives them away having no intention of doing so.

Karen watched as you spoke with a random stranger she had never seen before. A wide smile appeared on her face, and she approached the two of you ready to make conversation. As she got closer, she noticed that your face was beet red and you looked severely uncomfortable. She didn't like that. "Oohhh, my person man/woman...what's wrong?!"

The person's face immediately twisted to look uncomfortable. Karen then turned to them with a smile still plastered on her face. "Hi! Sorry, my boy/girlfriend isn't like this all the time! They're usually really hot, and sexy, and adorable!" As Karen went on and on, the other person was slowly backing away to remove themselves from the situation. They were gone in no time.

✏️Aaron✏️:
- He doesn't want to seem like he's being possessive. So he doesn't really know how to handle it. He doesn't want to come off as an aggressive boyfriend but he doesn't want his girlfriend to just get flirted with either.
- He trusts you. He knows you'll handle the situation.
- But he'll be there if you want him to be.

"Aaron, this guys on my nerves." You whispered to him as some random man was standing in front of you flirting his guts out. Aaron nodded and took a step towards the other guy.

"Hey, dude. She isn't interested and also...she has a boyfriend. So maybe stop being a dick and back off?" You couldn't help but smile proudly at your boyfriend. It's not that Aaron never stands up for you, it's that he doesn't enjoy confrontation. But for you, he do what needs to be done even if it means getting into a full on brawl with this guy.

Luckily, it didn't get to that point and the guy apologized to both of you and left. Once he was gone, you wrapped Aaron in a tight hug.

"Thank you..."

📐Kevin:
- He's very open about his dislike for it.
- He isn't opposed to challenging the person if they won't back off.
- He protects you like a bear would it's cubs.

"Yo! Back off! She's with me!" Kevin erupted. He had sat back for the last couple minutes and listened to this other guy flirt. The longer he let it go on, the more The flirting intensified. No one was going to flirt with his girlfriend and not get a piece of his minds. "Better watch ya self, dude! Shouldn't go around flirtin' with taken girls....mess with the wrong one...they'll put you in the ground. Especially my beautiful girl right here. Your lucky she didn't bury you!"

You playfully rolled you eyes but shockingly enough, the guy backed away and left. When you turned to face Kevin, you hugged his side. "You make me sound like a monster."

"You're not a monster. You're just very capable...I bet if you wanted to...you could've taken him!"