"My Love" His lips slightly brush to Taehyung's nose when he was leaning upwards to kiss his temple while he caress his soft silky hairs.

Jungkook's eyes landed on the soft pillowy flesh which were bright pink-his soft lucious lips-which took all his attention.

His brush his fingers on the skin of his lips, a permanant fond smile stays on his face as he took in all the beauty of Taehyung.

His Husband

Gosh, he can't seem to stop calling him that and he loved it like nothing more in this world.

Taehyung starts to move in his sleep and Jungkook instantly move back a bit, not too much just enough to not be seems as entering in his comfort zone.

Taehyung slowly flutter his eyes open, Jungkook's shadow still hiding him from the sunlight and he look up at him with sleepy confused eyes.

"Good Morning, sleepyhead"

My cuddly bear

Jungkook smile down at him and Taehyung look around and streched his limbs. "Morning"

His voice was raspy and eyes looks tired and swollen.

Jungkook was still caging him and he was still bending down but with a great distance as he pushed the hair away from his face behind his ear softly.

"How did you sleep?"

Taehyung heartbeat risen at the gesture and when he finally saw how his small body is caged up in Jungkook's wide arms, and their close proximity he stuttered.

"Ah um, Not so good" he replied truthfully and sigh tiredly, rubbing his eyes with his fists.

Jungkook cooed internally at the sight.

"Couldn't sleep after the nightmare?" Jungkook asked worriedly.

Taehyung shake his head. "I don't know. I feel like I was sleeping but my mind was wide awake and I'm still tired but I don't want to sleep-it's too much, my head hurts" Taehyung pouted unconciously as he close his eyes at the sting in his head.

Jungkook frowned and stroke his hair softly while the other hand holds his delicate hand in his and squeeze it comfortingly as he massage the side of his head, to soothy his headache.

Taehyung leaned into the touch in content and sighs, eyes still close.

"Don't go hard on yourself, just relax" Jungkook whispered as his thumb caressed his knuckles while the other was putting pressure just above his ear, in a massaging manner.

Taehyung feels so contented at the moment, so peaceful and relax even if it's for a while he wants to take all of it. Enjoy the feeling as much as he can.

Jungkook bend down and slowly kissed his forehead, a bit long-ly.

"Feeling better?" Taehyung open his eyes and nodded, he was use to the forehead kisses now so it doesn't shock him.

In the last week where he broke down in Jungkook's arms and got the tiniest bit of hope for the pain and sadness free future, he can say he is a bit comfortable now in Jungkook's presense mainly because the other always made sure of it.