Mad Eye Moody

You were running to the classroom.  The night before, you couldn't sleep well and were  late.  You opened the door of the classroom and looked around to find a seat.  The only free seat was next to Hermione. You looked around and met Draco's eyes. You winked at him. Today it was your first class with the new DADA professor. Blaise told you all about him. He is a ex-auror, the best one ever. You were kinda scared...what if he knew about your parents's past.

"You are late Miss...?"

"[L/N], sir! I am [Y/N][L/N]."

"Miss [L/N]. A daughter of [Y/F/N] and [Y/M/N] [L/N]. I can tell you a lot about your parents." You felt dozens of eyes looking at you. "Anyway I am Alastor Moody. Ex-Auror, Ministry malcontent, and your new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. I am here because Dumbledore asked me. End of story, goodbye, the end! Any questions? When it comes to the Dark Arts I believe in a practical approach. But first, which of you can tell me how many Unforgivable Curses there are?"

"Three, sir." The girl next to you said.

"And they are so named?"

"Because they are unforgivable. The use of any one of them will..."

"Earn you a one-way ticket to Azkaban. Correct. The Ministry says you are too young to see what these curses do. I say different! You need to know what you're up against. You need to be prepared..." he turned to the blackboard again. "You need to find another place to put your chewing gum besides the underside of your desk, Mr. Finnegan!

"No way, the old codger can see out of the back of his head!" The Gryffindor boy you never talked to whispered. But even you hear it. Professor Moody throw a piece of chalk at him "And hear across classrooms!.....So, what curse shall we see first? Weasley!"

"Yes?"

"Stand!" Ron does. "Give us a curse."

"Well... my dad did tell me about one. The Imperius Curse?" Your parents used this curse on you when you were younger...you actually knew all of them.

"Oh, yeah, your dad would know all about that one. Gave the Ministry a lot of trouble at one time. Perhaps this will show you why." The professor opened a jar full of spiders and picked one out. You were so afraid of spider. He used a spell and the spider grow up to a huge size. "Imperio!" The spider jumped on Crabbe face. Everyone started to laugh but you were terrified. "Don't worry, she's completely harmless! If she bites... she's lethal!" Then he placed the spider on Ron's head. Everyone knew his biggest nightmare are the spiders. Draco was laughing at him.  "What are you laughing at?" The professor throw the spider on Draco's face. Everyone were laughing. Goyle tried to remove the spider. Then the worst happened. He throw the spider to you...but then...an emerald green shield appeared around you. It was because your necklace that your parents gave you last Christmas. Everyone stopped laughing and again you felt their eyes on you. "That necklace...you are..you the new chosen one! It chose you."

"What's that professor?" One Gryffindor girl asked the professor. He removed the spider from you and the shield disappeared.

"Miss [L/N]'s necklace is one of the most mysterious magical artifacts. A very powerful Bulgarian wizard made this necklace for his daughter. There is only one in the whole world. The necklace can protect you from everything...but only one can have the necklace. It passes down through generations but not everyone can inherit it. The necklace choose the next one. If you put it one and you are not the chosen one...you will dead...Anyway back to the lesson!! Scores of wizards and witches claimed that they only did You-Know-Who's bidding under the effects of the Imperius Curse. But here's the rub... how do we sort out the liars?"

"Let's have another curse. C'mon, c'mon. " Neville's hand slowly went up, and Moody called on him. You could still left that some people were still looking at you but you ignored them. "Longbottom, isn't it? Professor Sprout tells me you have an aptitude for Herbology."

"Th-there's um... the Cruciatus Curse." Draco was looking at you. You met his eyes and smiled to tell him that you are fine.

"Correct! Correct! Particularly nasty." he leaded Neville up to his desk and put the spider down in front of him.

"The torture curse. CRUCIO!" The spider began to squeak and writhe in pain. Neville flinched, almost unable to watch as the spider continued to curl itself up in agony

"Stop it! Can't you see it's bothering him? STOP IT!" You swallowed to the professor. You felt so bad for Neville. You didn't know why but it seems to bother him a lot. Moody lifted the curse, and again palmed the spider. Neville is left standing at the desk, looking shell-shocked. You stand up and helped Neville to sit again. Moody walked to you and placed the spider in front of you.

"Perhaps you'd like to give us the last curse, Miss [L/N]?" Tears swimming in her eyes, you shake your head vigorously. You loved animals so much...even that you are afraid of spider doesn't mean you can watch them die in front of you. "No? AVADA KEDAVRA!" with a flash of green light, the spider let out one final squeak, then stopped moving. Harry is watching from a desk across. "The Killing Curse. Only one wizard is known to have survived it. And he's sitting in this room." he stood in front of Harry "class dismissed."
You were frozen in place and looking at the dead animal.

"Hey." Someone taped your shoulder. You turned around and met Harry's face. "I know you love animals...it's okay."

"Stay away from my girl, Potter." Draco was next to him.

"Dra-" you tried to say.

"You can't control her life, Malfoy. Besides I am talking to her as a friend!" Draco was ready to curse him...but you stopped him.

"Dray! Stop." You looked down at you and calmed down.

"She don't need friends like you...half blood!"

"DRACO STOP!"

"It's okay [Y/N]...I have to go anyway..and hey it's your life..not his." Harry left the room with his friends. You looked at Draco.

"Sometimes I really want to hit you." You said and smiled at him.

"You love me." He smiled back and you rolled your eyes. You two left the room together holding hands. "Tomorrow at night there will be a party in the common room with the Bulgarian boys. You will come with me right

"Of course! I won't leave my boyfriend alone."

"Good! Let's go...we will be late for the next class."