First kiss

It's been a few weeks since that night.  Nobody asked you about what happened.  Apparently Draco had scared them not to ask you anything about what had happened. Professor Lupin was still trying to talk to you, but you didn't want to talk about it.  Winter vacation was approaching.  The first snow had fallen outside.

"[y/n]! Watch out!" Draco pushed you to the ground and a snowball hit him right in the face. He fell from the blow next to you and you laughed at him.  You pulled him away and you both hid behind a tree. You fought with snowballs.  You, Draco and Blaise against Pansy,Grabbe and Goyle .  You hit Grabbe in the face.  Several balls hit you in the face. You were frizzing. 

"Guys I am tired and cold. Let's go back to the common room."  Pansy shouted and dropped the snowball from her hand.

"Let's get so food...I am hungry." You said and Blaise hit you with a snow ball. "Heyyyy!!! I was from your team!" You all went to the castle.  You jumped on Draco's back.

"What are you doing dummy."

"I am tired. That's why you will carrying me. "

You entered the common room.  Several freshmen were sitting in front of the fireplace. Draco and Blaise walked over them and they ran away.  They sat on the ground, Pans lay down on the couch, with Grabbe and Goyle sat on the chairs opposite her.

"Can I sit here?" You asked Draco and pointed his lap

".....that's my lap."

"Is that a yes?" He smirked and you sat on his lap. He hugged you.

"Let's play a game! Truth or Dare? It's a muggle game but it's fun!" Blaise said with smirk.

"Okay...let's give it a chance" Draco smirked too

"So..Grabbe..Truth or Dare?" Blaise asked him

"Dare"

"Do you see that girl right there? Go and tell her that you love her mom!"

Grab got up and went to the girl.  She slapped him and he came back to very embarrassed. You laughed at him.

"Now you ask someone!"

"Pans?"

"Truth!"

"Is it true that you find professor Lupin attractive?"

"Yes.." she blushed. He was actually really attractive man.

"[y/n] truth or dare?" She asked you.

"Hmm...truth."

"Is it true that you never kissed someone?"

"Yes.." you looked at the ground. She felt ashamed.  Blaise laughed. "WHAT!!"

"Nothing..I was thinking about something..you will see." He smirked. "Ask me!"

"Okay that truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

"Say something dirty to the person on your left" he whispered something to Draco and they both started laughing.

"Dude that was disgusting!"

"What did you tell him?" Pans asked him.

"Nothing you want to know..believe me." Draco couldn't stop laughing. You laughed as well.

"Draco is your turn! What do you choose?" Blaise stoped laughing and asked him.

"Dare."

"Kiss [y/n]!" You looked at him and he looked at you. Your cheeks turned red. Is this happening right now? You closed your eyes. You didn't know what to expect! He softly stroked your cheek with his thumb. You felt his lips to yours.  His lips were soft and cold. You kissed him back. After a few seconds you broke apart. You looked into his cold, gray eyes and he looked into yours. You felt his mint breath. Draco Malfoy was your first kiss!!!!

"That was actually sweet!"  Pance broke the silence.  You had forgotten that everyone was around you. Your face turned bright red and you covered your face with your hands.

"I'm happy I was your first kiss!"  Draco whispered in your ear and only you hear it. "Also like your cherry lipgloss!"

"Okay Goyle...you are next! Truth or Dare." You were still covering your face with your hands.  You were still sitting on him.  Did he feel what you felt too? He hugged you again. Now you know for sure that you like Draco a lot