You are his

Thank you for 500 views.

It was a nice Saturday morning. You got out of bed and saw that Pansy was still sleeping. You took a shower, got dressed, and went down to the common room.  There weren't many people there.  Everyone seemed to be sleeping late. You looked around and saw Adrian sitting on the couch reading a book.

"Good morning, Adrian. Can I sit next to you." He looked at you but didn't say anything. Strange! You sat next to him. There was a awkward silence.

"Do you want next week to-."

"Look [y/n] I really like you but we can't be friends anymore."

"What? Why?" He didn't say anything. "You can't just ignore me." He got up and walked to the exit.  You took his hand. "Adrian..tell me..what's wrong?" He turned to you.  His face was cold.

"I shouldn't have asked you at the first place. I knew it would end that way, but I wanted to try. "

"I don't understand."

"Have you not noticed that no one except Draco's friends talk to you? Didn't you wonder why? "  You never really thought about that. What did Adrian mean?  Everyone hates you?

"I still don't understand."  He looked around.  You were the only two in the common room.

"You are his!"

"Still don't understand.."

"He ..." Adrian looked around again to make sure there was no one around you.  "Draco forbade all the boys to talk to you." You looked confused. "Don't you understand...He is the Slytherin prince and you are his princess...you are the Slytherin princess. He forbade us to talk to you last year.  But you are so beautiful and I couldn't hold back. But that was a mistake ... At the party after you disappeared with Pansy...Draco came to me and threatened me to stop talking to you or it would get bad..I'm sorry, but we can't be friends." He left the common room and left you alone and confused.  You felt sad, but quickly the sadness turned to anger.  How could Draco do that? You are not a toy he could control.  Someone patted you on the shoulder.  You turned.  Pansy was sitting behind you.

"[y/n] what's wrong...you look angry and sad." Pansy asked you. You told her the whole story. She was angry too. "Let's go to eat..you will feel much better."

You both entered the Great Hall. You looked at Slytherin table. You saw the platinum blonde boy. You felt very angry.  You grabbed the book you were holding tight and walked over to Draco.  He didn't notice you.  You hit him hard on the back with the book.

"Ouch...Good morning to you too." He looked angry at you. He saw that you are angry as well. "Why are you mad?"

"Why am I mad?? Why am I Draco?" He looked really confused. "I don't know Draco...maybe because you're the reason why no one talk with me!"

"What are you talking about?" He stood up.

"Why did you forbid everyone to talk to me?"  He looked shocked.  "Answer me!"

"How do you know about that?"

"No no no...answer..my.. question." Everyone in the Great Hall was looking at you. You noticed that Harry and his friends are looking at you too.

"I...i don't want to talk with anyone else." He said cold.

"That's my choice not yours. And why don't you want me to talk to other people?"

"I don't want to talk about that."

"I don't care. I want answers!! Now!"

"Can't you just leave it? It's not important why."

"Yes it is."

"Look I can't tell you."

"Why not!!"

"I just can't." You rolled your eyes. "I need you to explain it to me!"

"If I tell you I can lose you. I don't want to."

"You won't lose me...you are literally the most important person to me." Pansy grabbed your hand to calmed you down. "But you can't control my life. Not like that. I am not a toy."

"I know that. Forgive me."

"No. I won't forgive you without answers." The next thing you felt was his lips on your. You melted. He pulled away.

"That's why!" He looked angry. He walked to the exit and left the Great Hall. You froze. He..he kissed you. HE KISSED YOU IN FRONT OF EVERYONE.

"[y/n] follow him!!" Pansy said. You turned around and left the Great Hall